Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » Public Forums » Other Games
 Print Thread
GUILD WARS & OTHERS
TERMINATOR
Hey TERMINATOR here again, just here to say that i play other games other than CS:S because like i said playin the same game for a while gets boring. So yea i used to play Medal of Honor Allied Assault, Medal of Honor Pacific Assault, Solidier Fortune II Double Helix, BlackHawk Down, those are the games i used to play in the past. Now the Games i play now, first of all CS:S of course, Guild Wars an MMORPG thats free, as in no monthly fees, and i also play Call of Duty 4 Modern WarFare well its more like played since my installation CD is messed up so im just stuck with a working key and no Play Play. :..(.. lol
Edited by TERMINATOR on 24-09-2009 02:38
hlstatsx.dogzgaming.com/sig-786-random.pngi92.photobucket.com/albums/l33/TERMINATOR_EVOLUTION/terminator3333.jpg

CronicBob
i play cs:s, boulder dash, the game of life, monopoly jr, and hide the pickle...i always win that one!

pretzel
I play gungame, other games are for faggy girl babies. Except plants vs zombies, that shit is legit.
lettuce.: FUCKING PLAY OR YOU SUCK DICK

IronClaw
CronicBob wrote:
i play cs:s, boulder dash, the game of life, monopoly jr, and hide the pickle...i always win that one!

I don't know what's scarier. You mention all these kids games and then hide the pickle. Are you exposing your motives more than you should?

CronicBob
well i should warn you...ny state law prohibits me clanning with anyone under the age of 18...sorry cell and bigmac Sad

IhasAcellular
Excuse me sir, we are on the internet, where I am 27 and have a 3 foot penis.........................and where lettuce is a girl.....
Edited by IhasAcellular on 24-09-2009 00:05

Jump to Forum: