Amount in: $10.00
Balance: $9.33
Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Hi All TERMINATOR Here.
TERMINATOR
Hey Dogz I'm just here stopping by to show some love and respect by introducing myself. Smile I have played cs:s for about 5 years, i think that's a lot but who knows. I'm from California, Lil tore up city called San Bernardino, born and raised. Currently attending a private college called Kaplan college/university, going for my A+ Certification. I like to go out and partay and get my drink on, I don't drink to get buzzed, i drink to get Fluxed up.lol I have played in the dogz server in the past so some might know me and some might have no idea who i am, thus for those who don't is probably because i take breaks from cs:s every couple of months because it get boring sometimes and i go to college but right now its all good. I really like the dogz server is really original in well how i like how the server is setup. I would really appreciate if someday I'd be part of dogz and we can all be a pack/family.
Edited by TERMINATOR on 21-09-2009 03:56
hlstatsx.dogzgaming.com/sig-786-random.pngi92.photobucket.com/albums/l33/TERMINATOR_EVOLUTION/terminator3333.jpg

IronClaw
Good to hear from a player on our server on the forums. Welcome.

Terminator 2 is one of my all time favorite movies.

Sea j
aeon fluxed up!?
nice to see you on zee forums metal man

TERMINATOR
Grin TY! Right Back At Ya! Grin
Edited by TERMINATOR on 23-09-2009 00:11
hlstatsx.dogzgaming.com/sig-786-random.pngi92.photobucket.com/albums/l33/TERMINATOR_EVOLUTION/terminator3333.jpg

Jump to Forum: