View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
Computer Problem reset my rates...
Snugz
SteamID : STEAM_0:0:10107969
Nickname : Snugz
Why I should be Unbanned :

I was warned i would be banned immediately entereing the server for my rates being wrong (which i had no clue about since im not too knowledgable with CS yet..) but i changed them and my laptop decide to take a crap and explode and i rebooted it and logged onto the server and was immediately banned once entering the server before i even had time to switch the rates.

I wasn't ignoring the admins i was trying to remember the codes...

Which Server: Turbo

Shaggy
This is my buddy, known him (outside of the game) for 3 or 4 years now. I was not there so I dont know the conversation that went down, but from the sounds of it Snugz was warned he was going to be banned and he admits that but he also says that his comp was having probs.

I am not trying to pick sides here, but he did call me (when i was at a wedding reception, lol) to ask me how to do the rates thing so he wouldnt get banned. I helped then his comp pooped out and he went back in and was banned.

I think the ban should be lifted

Also, we need to post HOW to changed rates and WHAT the commands are on the MOTD
Have more fun than a well oiled midget

IhasAcellular
Is the ban perm? and the rates used to be on the MOTD Shock

CronicBob
i hate when i see people getting banned for rates. i wish there was a way to change them for people. Sad

subwolfer
why was he perma banned for rates the worst i do if people ignore me long enough is an hour ban. i think if he gets his computer figured out he should be unbanned......also its not a perma ban its a 1 week ban......hugo must have thought you were ignoring him or something
Edited by subwolfer on 31-08-2009 10:17
"If you want to be happy be ignorant, if you want to know the truth prepare to become a cynic"

hlstatsx.dogzgaming.com/sig-326-random.png

Snugz
I told everyone that i was changing it. He probably just didnt see what i typed. My computer went retarded...its a 6th month old laptop that i just got (i need to load Windows 7 instead of vista...) i have no idea why it imploded but it did. i reset my rates outside of that server so i think it is reset i will check it when i get home tonight.

oh and...what is MoTD? lol... im guessin thats the beginning screen
Edited by Snugz on 31-08-2009 19:34

CronicBob
yeah its the beginning screen...you can access it ingame by typing motd. whether the ban is lifted or not, it is only a week ban, not a permaban.

Snugz
But still..a week ban is a week ban..the only reason i play is because my friend plays on this server and this server only..playin with random people isnt as much fun.
"Sometimes life leaves a hundred dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later that it's because it fucked you."

Shaggy
(Im that friend btw, haha)
And ya, when you are tryin to get into a game its kinda hard to do so if youre banned from the server you want to play in.
Plus, it is an unneccessary length of a ban.
Have more fun than a well oiled midget

Mikaa
Shaggy wrote:
(Im that friend btw, haha)

Who are you again?

<33.

TigerOx
Unbanned.

TigerOx

Jump to Forum: