Balance: $9.33
Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » Public Forums » Public Chat
 Print Thread
DOGZ R THE BEST!!!!!!
azninvazn
I would like to start by saying a big fat THANK YOU to Core X!!!!! -- Playa$Club server has only been online for 2 days, and none of the Playa$ have owned a server b-4. As we are finding out there are a lot of things that we have no clue on. Core X was nice enough to come over and help tweek the server and get our admin stuff set up. Cool Having a brand new server there will be issues and the Playa$club server is no exception. Our server has been up only been up a few days and last night we experienced a server melt down Angry Core X was kind enough to take the time to get us set back up Grin -- We were also very pleased to have some of the DOGZ members playing on our server Grin. I, and the Playa$ just wanted to say that the DOGZ R THE BEST!!!!! The Playa$Club super appreciate the help and support that we have gotten from the DOGZ. We can not thank all of you enough, and we hope that you all would like to come and play with us from time to time, as we will still be playing on Dogz server. We hope one day to have a set up as nice as you all have. Thank you and see ya in game. AZNINVAZN
Edited by azninvazn on 07-12-2007 08:31

Administrator
no prob! Helping out people that make our community great is always a good way to give back! Thank you for playing on our server as well!

Jump to Forum: