Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
unban me plz
shanktwins
Your SteamID :ass_monster
Your Nickname : dr.shanktwins
Reason why you should be unbanned : i have been playing on yalls severs for more than a year now never been banned till bout 2 days ago for mic spamming? i guess i like to talk alot but anyways id really like to be at least unperm banned one which im not even sure why i was banned idr what i did ive met some good ppl on these servers and id love to continue the trend ty and goodnight
Which Server: DM/Turbo
both

Steal Your Face
Also i heard you were dropping the N bomb, which you should know is not ok on our servers. Sourcebans says it was for racism, i personally didnt add this last ban, but going through sourcebans i found that i had previously banned you for an hour for the same thing (roughly 4 months ago). However your ban will most likely be discussed and a decision will be made.

CronicBob
i believe you were banned for racial slurs on a previous game but you left before the admin could get your steam_id.

shanktwins
i dont drop the n bomb usually i say jew or something which i am one but i mean i understand but i mean really cmon guyssssss

Mikaa
I was there, you said it a few times. You can't argue it.

Otaku
Yes you did drop the N bomb. Even came in the next day and dropped it, when I promptly told you to watch your mouth and you replied "Oh I forgot."

So if you didn't drop it what exactly did you forget?
i143.photobucket.com/albums/r159/_dzaztr_/otakudigisig.png

IronClaw
I say you can stay banned. You'll probably just "forget" again if we let you back.

But I'm only one voice.

IhasAcellular
shanktwins wrote:
i dont drop the n bomb usually i say jew or something which i am one but i mean i understand but i mean really cmon guyssssss

That shit pisses me off. I dont care who, or what you are. Its still racially incorrect. It still offends people the same way. This is just like an african american coming in our server and spamming the "n" word. Do we care? NO! I say you stay banned as well.

IhasAcellular
no idea what happened here...
Edited by IhasAcellular on 26-08-2009 08:43

Jump to Forum: