Balance: $9.33
Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
WoW
sCr4G
so I was going to play tonight and i found out i'm banned without reason, warning or anything, just banned , just like that. may I know what's the reason of it ? thx.Smile

Steal Your Face
Sourcebans says it was a VAC ban....thats about all i can gather.

sCr4G
mmm I just read the info and it says I have been banned for Tigerx, it wasn't for VAC. even tho the reason is VAC itself which now makes sense. I can explain my VAC incident but I'm gonna wait for Tiger to respond ( if he will >.< ) to give me details about my ban. Smile Thx tho
Edited by sCr4G on 13-08-2009 00:33

TigerOx
I was doing a search for vac bans using our hlstatsx database.

Your account was vac banned. If you are vac banned your will get banned on our server.

Since you can still play css, you must have been banned on tf2 or 1.6. Or you are using a vac workaround.

Let me know what explanation you have for a vac ban.

TigerOx

sCr4G
well, as u can see, my account is 7 digits . I'm an old player. like 2 years ago , my account was hacked and I couldn't use it . I sent emails to steam to get my account back but they never respond it. after 2 years , they did respond , I just got it back in december 2008 , steam sent me a letter saying " we apologize for any inconvenience .. and blah blah" they didnt give any details about waht happened to my account but i got it back.Then, i find out i was VAC banned. one more time they explained to me that VAC bans can't be removed no matter what ,and they feel sorry about it. ( personally, i think it's bs).The point is now my account is pretty much fucked cuz everytime i joined a server and some1 check my profile , believes im a hacker >.<. The reason why I use this account is because i have plenty of games dude ($400 games). You have no idea how many times i sent emails to steam to get it back. As for the VAC infraction, i dont even know waht it is ,cuz it doesn't show any details.
( I think it's from 1.6) That's all I know.

I have a question tho, did u ban me because i have a VAC infraction or because you think i hack? Because i've been playing like 1 month here and I haven't seen any complains about me . i'm a camper but hacker? ... >.<

TigerOx
VAC.

We will discuss this and get back to you.

TigerOx
Edited by TigerOx on 13-08-2009 02:57

sCr4G
Ok, thx. and btw, I think The Steam admins said taht whoever hacked my account, got me VAC'D in 1.6.
Edited by sCr4G on 13-08-2009 03:07

IronClaw
I have a 5 digit steam account and I actually had my account hijacked as well. The difference is Valve responded almost the same day to my inquiry. I got it back before anyone used it to hack.

So, as far as you account getting hacked, I can understand that.

Jump to Forum: