Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
Why Do I Keep Getting Banned?
DrBeef
Steam: 0:1:14643628
NicknameGrinr. Beef
I recognize that my bans are not permament and that this one will probably be expiring within the next day but I have no reason to believe I should have been banned. First of all the first time I was banned, the "reason" was racism, which I never have been. And then, the second one the reason was disrespect, which I also have never done to any admin., unless of course I have been muted or banned for no given reason. Each time i was banned I never received a warning and I was also banned the second time by an admin who was not wearing the clan tags or his clan name. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks Again, Dr. Beef

CronicBob
You are being banned because you are a mic spammer. You joke about it in-game so you know that it is a real infraction. If you have read the MOTD then you would know that mic spamming is not allowed. Also, an admin does not need to be wearing his tag to ban you. Those rules are meant to be observed at all times, not just when someone is there to enforce it.

IhasAcellular
Admins dont have to wear their clan tags.....they are ninja like that. Second of all...............you annoy the shit out of everyone with your immature "you're mom" comments and basicly every other word you say.

you are the older version of dopykiller

My 2 cents

IronClaw
And just like Doppy, he can't understand what we are saying because he can't see past his own ego.

Beef, we talked about it last time I was in the server. If you still don't understand why, then I don't think you ever will.

Not everyone goes in our server to listen to someone that feels they are funny or feels like they need to talk the entire time they are in the server. Our message of the day also talks about respecting others (if it doesn't, it should). You have been very disrespectful to BigMac in the past as well as Princess. Now, I'm not saying that Princess's accent isn't funny but you make it a point every time she talks to mock her.

READ THE NEXT PART VERY CLEARLY (you might have to read it lots of times)

The next ban you will receive is going to a permanent ban. We have clearly explained to you numerous times why you have been either muted or temp banned. We are no longer going to spend our time policing you. If you feel like you can't follow our simple rules then you need to find another server that better suites your actions/attitude. There will be no more discussion on what you think the rules translate to.

Get it?
Got it?
Good!

CronicBob
He does remind me of Dopy!

Thats scary!

subwolfer
IronClaw wrote:

Not everyone goes in our server to listen to someone that feels they are funny or feels like they need to talk the entire time they are in the server.

except me GrinGrinGrin
"If you want to be happy be ignorant, if you want to know the truth prepare to become a cynic"

hlstatsx.dogzgaming.com/sig-326-random.png

Mikaa
Glad you all have my back on this one.

Beef, disrespect is also not doing as I ask. Which has constantly been to clam it. So I've muted you, you've left and rejoined so you could continue listening to your voice. The most recent ban was 24 hours. That was after asking numerous people from the server at the time what they thought of you. None of their responses were positive and a good percentage of them were along the lines of "annoying as fuck, pleasepleasepleaseee mute him!"

The second time would've been permanent had I known everyone had my back once you posted up. At least now you've got a chance to make it right I guess.

CronicBob
I got your front mikaa...just not in a gay way!

Mikaa
It's only gay if the balls touch ;]

IhasAcellular
SubWolfer wrote:
IronClaw wrote:

Not everyone goes in our server to listen to someone that feels they are funny or feels like they need to talk the entire time they are in the server.

except me GrinGrinGrin

Your constant accusations of hacking are beginning to wear off on me..... YOU ARE A BAD INFLUENCE I TELL YA!!!!

But at least you are mildly entertaining sub <3 /nohomo

subwolfer
but if you just stopped hacking i wouldn't have to accuse you anymore.......see so its all your fault that i annoy people.....lol
"If you want to be happy be ignorant, if you want to know the truth prepare to become a cynic"

hlstatsx.dogzgaming.com/sig-326-random.png

Jump to Forum: