View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
I log on today and get ban?
PSUolive
Your SteamID : PSUolive
Your Nickname : [drUnk]Olive
VAC Status: In Good Standing

I have been playing on your gungame server for some time now along with many other servers who hold Stats of players / ranks. like ]TPG[Gungame|turbo|knife rookie|hlstatsx| And
Gangsta City Mafia gungames5 Elimination|100tic|hlstatsx

All of them I play every night or day when I am off work. NONE of them have ban me or ever kicked me for any reason. Dogz servers has never kicked me or ban me before either. I login today all of a sudden and randomly get ban? I was not accused of cheating or watched by anyone. Just ban without warning or reason but only by your server... Yes there is many other gun game servers out there I can just go play on. But I am appealing this Ban because I don't see any reason why I was ban and I enjoy playing on your servers for hours each day... Maybe I play to much on your server?

Allen Clouser

IronClaw
We would never ban anyone for playing on our server too much. If that was the case, we'd have no one.

You were banned by the anti-cheat system

Reason Cheating. KAC ID:5.14

You had your sv_cheats parameter set to 1 which is a variable that, when changed to 1, is commonly used for cheating.

Guess you can mark one more server off your list. To my knowledge, we do not un-ban anyone if the Anti-cheat system catches you.

If your interested, you can read more about it from here

http://www.kigena.../index.php

The only good thing about this is our KAC bans are not global. If it was, then you would be banned from EVERY server that runs KAC. You can always check to see if your globally banned from this URL:

http://kigenac.co...ncheck.php

You need to find out why you got banned. If you downloaded a hack, then it's obvious but if you recently downloaded some new skins, some of the skins have scripts attached to them that you didn't know.

That's all the help I can give you.
Edited by IronClaw on 03-08-2009 16:17

TigerOx
Confirmed hack.

Perma Ban stays.

Download source  Code
Bad CVar response! [DrUnK] Olive (STEAM_0:0:5497763) has sv_consistency (sv_consistency) set to 0
L 08/03/2009 - 14:57:25: [DrUnK] Olive (STEAM_0:0:5497763) was banned for cheating. KAC ID:5.15
L 08/03/2009 - 14:57:28: Bad CVar response! [DrUnK] Olive (STEAM_0:0:5497763) has sv_cheats (sv_cheats) set to 1
L 08/03/2009 - 14:57:28: [DrUnK] Olive (STEAM_0:0:5497763) was banned for cheating. KAC ID:5.14

TigerOx

Jump to Forum: