Amount in: $20.00
Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Hey
Dopykiller
Hey, My name is Dopykiller in-game (Alex irl) and I'm just saying that DoGz is a great clan and good community, and IF I was invited I would happily accept.Grin

subwolfer
but that wont happen with a big mouth like yours
"If you want to be happy be ignorant, if you want to know the truth prepare to become a cynic"

hlstatsx.dogzgaming.com/sig-326-random.png

Shaggy
Sub Sub Sub... ya know, all you do is talk shit (aka, you have a big mouth then never closes [there is a sexual connotation there also lol]) so thats not a good reason to stomp on someones dreams.

On a lighter note, welcom to the forums Dopy. Frequent the servers and forums, get known (and liked haha) and maybe in your future there is an invite. See ya around.
Have more fun than a well oiled midget

ohyesidid
Dont listen to sub dopy he is always cranky! On a side note though......TURN DOWN YOUR AUDIO OUT PUT ON IN YOUR CSS OPTIONS! aahahahahahahaha.
Where's BOB??????

CronicBob
you are a good player but that is not all that is needed. there is a level of maturity needed in game that you should work on. and like red said...turn your mic down!!!

IronClaw
Yeah Dopy, I have to threaten to ban you before you will stop mic spamming. It's totally cool that you like our server, and I have no problem with you playing in it.

Last time I saw you in the server, I had to mute you on three different maps because you wouldn't stop talking. Maybe, in your world, you don't have a lot of people to talk to and you use CS to communicate to people. You also need to realize that a lot of people don't come to the server to talk all the time. I let it go as long as I can but your voice is very clear (nice mic btw) but also very overwhelming.

And the play by play you constantly do has to stop.

You fix all that, and I mean for good. Then, I can take a more positive look on your interest.

But, anyways, Welcome to the forums!

Otaku
I'm with Ironclaw. Some people like to hear things like footsteps, or knife draws. Instead of the incessant ramblings of some kid. No offense but it's not the caf or study hall. Don't get me wrong, alot of us talk alot myself included, but we know when to shut it too. Yer an ok kid, just ease up with the talking.
i143.photobucket.com/albums/r159/_dzaztr_/otakudigisig.png

subwolfer
Shaggy wrote:
Sub Sub Sub... ya know, all you do is talk shit (aka, you have a big mouth then never closes [there is a sexual connotation there also lol]) so thats not a good reason to stomp on someones dreams.

On a lighter note, welcom to the forums Dopy. Frequent the servers and forums, get known (and liked haha) and maybe in your future there is an invite. See ya around.

thats because you didnt hear the nasty things this A-hole said to me in server
Edited by subwolfer on 27-07-2009 18:12
"If you want to be happy be ignorant, if you want to know the truth prepare to become a cynic"

hlstatsx.dogzgaming.com/sig-326-random.png

Mikaa
I really can't stand you sometimes man. I've asked you to tone it down several times and you've just given me shit and said no. Total disrespect. You'll be muted for the duration of my stay in the server if you keep it up.

IronClaw
If you can't tell, we love you Dopy!!

Mikaa
Hahaha, <3

Ctrl-Alt-Del
and mikaa should talk, hes mr. banhammer himself!! lol jk

Mikaa
You know it's bad when half the server keeps telling you to mute someone..

BigMac
lol i wouldnt be that bad he just need to turn his mic down lol!
Broken cookies do not have any calories!!!!

lettuce
I miss you.

IhasAcellular
Lettuce, Did you go on a gravedig spree? YOU ARE THE NEXT TOLIK! STAWP IT NAO!

Jump to Forum: