Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
Envy: Please Reconsider
Envy
Your SteamID : STEAM_0:1:835970
Your Nickname : Σl0;νy (Envy, if server doesn't show ascii chars)

Reason why you should be unbanned :

I was playing in your server and was doing well and a couple players started saying I had wallhack or aimbot since my score was 17-2. After one person accused me, the others started jumping on the ban wagon and believed him, but mostly only those who were on the losing team that started saying I hack.

I don't hack. I have a 6-digit steam ID. Hence, I've been playing for about 5 years. I know how and where to aim on most maps. I wouldn't download hacks and risk getting my 6-digit account banned. I know having a low digit steam id doesn't prove that you don't hack, but it shows that you have experience.

So please discuss this over and give me a fair chance. I like your servers, with the stickynades and all.

Thanks.

Which Server: Turbo

IronClaw
You were demo'd and we will look at the demo. We do not ban someone unless the demo can prove it. We do not listen to people who call others hackers because, as you know, everyone thinks everyone else hacks. If one of the admins thinks they have enough evidence during the demo, a "temporary" ban happens. Then, if the demo proves true, it gets moved to a perm ban.

BTW - I have a 5 digit steam ID, like you said, not that that matters.
Edited by IronClaw on 25-07-2009 01:38

Envy
So is there any updates or conclusions? I'd like to view the demo as well if that's possible.

Jump to Forum: