Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
Inappropriate language?
tony_amonte
After winning a gungame match on your gungame deathmatch server someone accused me of cheating in which I replied "Negative". Apparently the admin thought I said the N-word and banned me without trying to verify what I said. I would appreciate the ban being lifted as I recently discovered your server and really enjoy playing on it due to skilled players such as NFA pwnstar and justkillin. It's hard to find a server which has such a strong competitive feel to it and I would really appreciate if you can lift this ban.

subwolfer
i was there he was owning over 2 to 1 kd ratio but i only banned him becasue he used the N word and i did hear you and anyone who was there heard you as well i had given a warning for that to someone 10 earlier.
"If you want to be happy be ignorant, if you want to know the truth prepare to become a cynic"

hlstatsx.dogzgaming.com/sig-326-random.png

Mikaa
You weren't the one to call him a hacker too were you sub?! hahaha.

K-Anator
lol, oddly I was there too, and to be frank I'm pretty sure I heard the unholy n-word more then just the warn and ban... I find it kinda funny though, my friend back in peterborough, JD, we always call him "niggz" he's native american/carribean. I also tend to greet other friends with "Sup niggz" so in the server you might catch me with a "Sup ni... peeps!"

Edit: My use of "niggz" is to be in context, not racial! for the love of god don't ban me! Pfft
Edited by K-Anator on 13-06-2009 15:25

subwolfer
i did call him a hakor many times through out the game but i didnt say it at the end and i didnt ban him for that i didnt even touch him untill he said the N word.
Edited by subwolfer on 13-06-2009 16:20
"If you want to be happy be ignorant, if you want to know the truth prepare to become a cynic"

hlstatsx.dogzgaming.com/sig-326-random.png

CronicBob
Talk about NFA pole ridin! He should be banned for that!!!!

TigerOx
Please be respecful and follow our server rules.

Banned for 2 weeks.

Any other complaints will result in a permanent ban.

TigerOx

Jump to Forum: