Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
Unfairly banned with no reason
Mad Scientist
I have played on this server for over 1 and half years.. Not always as Mad Scientist.. I have always found Dogz to be a fair group for people.. Tonight on your gun game server around 9:55pm eastern time I was ban.

I came on the server and a member called Hugo_DePanyes me a hacker.. I told him I am not a hacker and I would love to scrim or anytime(on any cal or CPL league server) to prove it.. He said all us G5 players are hackers.. We have never been ban, steam bans or any over ban of anytime.. All I was doing was saying that I am not a hacker.. I was not rude or use any bad language of any kind. I tried to add Hugo_DePanyes and Mikaa to my friends and ask about the ban but I never heard anything from them.. I am just like any one I have good days and bad days please look me up in your logs you will see that.. I like playing on your server and would like to be unbanned.

Thank you
Mad scientist

Mad Scientist
I went on the source bans. It says I was banned by Mikaa for disrespect to a dog member.. I do not understand this I was not rude or any thing. After reading that on the source bans and wrote mikaa asking why I was banned still no response from him

Thanks

IronClaw
I was also on last night when he was banned. It appeared to me that as soon as he showed up, a comment was made that all the g5 guys hack. I play on the server, but not enough to know any history of the play styles of any of the g5 guys.

Either I wasn't listening (as us "old men" have to concentrate to win) or nothing was said that I would deem as disrespect to a Dogz member. I can only speak for the brief conversation I heard last night but I didn't see anything that would have given me the notion to perm ban.

Mad Scientist
Thanks man if you have a problem with g5 that is fine they are just people I scrim with that is all.. I could take the tag off out of respect.. I have no problem with that..

TigerOx
Thanks for posting your request on sourcebans.

We will discuss your unban request and get back to you.

TigerOx

Jump to Forum: