May's Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Amount in: $10.00
Balance: $9.33
Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
MOUNTAIN****ING***!!!!!!!!!! Wants to say HI!
ottoman96
sup guys-

I've been playin on the DOGZ DMGG server for about 2 months and thought it was about time I put my name somewhere. If any of you are regulars there you've undoubtedly seen me at some point. I'm not too bad either Grin

I'm from a lonely little town in Minnesota called Duluth, which is right at the tip of lake superior if you've got a map. I own a computer repair store here in town called Noxem Computers, and go to college at the asme time. and still play cs.

If any dogz admins or members or whoever are readin this, I'd like to find out if its possible to join... ive shot through alota ranks pretty quick and would be thrilled to be part of this nice little community : )

leave questions, comments, whatever on here... i'm just sayin hello

O, and PS: my cs name is MOUNTAIN****ING***!!!!!!!! because i'm not allowed to be MOUNTAIN****INGJEW!!!!!! even tho im jewish lol thats what the stars are for fyi

SeVeN
Thanks for posting..I personally do not play death match, so I wouldn't know you but thanks for posting.I am sure someone that plays there will say hi sooner or later.Have you tried playing on our other server ?

TigerOx
Hey!

thanks for posting. To join you have to be invited. So keep hanging out and we'll get back to you if we are interested. Try to come play in the turbo server a bit. Should be able to meet more of us there.

TigerOx
Edited by TigerOx on 26-01-2009 11:34

ottoman96
UPDATE: I'm bragging because I went from 200 to 28 in rank in like a week and a half. I'm pretty goddam proud of that. HA. Grin

subwolfer
thats cause they probably just reset the stats
"If you want to be happy be ignorant, if you want to know the truth prepare to become a cynic"

hlstatsx.dogzgaming.com/sig-326-random.png

wet socks
Still, 200 to 28 is still pretty good if there were other people playing on it.
But i don't really know.

I haven't met you yet, so you should come around the turbo sever sometime.

http://www.gamebanana.com/members/546381
Jump to Forum: