Amount in: $10.00
Balance: $9.33
Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Hai!
DrNipples
Some of you know me or have heard of me, you know it's Dr. Nipples. Before I posted this I saw that there was someone with the name Enchanted Nipples...now that's fairly similar but both our names are Justin. Weird.

Anywho, I'm one of ten co-founders in mFc (#6 to be exact) and all I do is sit on my computer all day or I play Skate on muh 360. I go to college in my town, Granite City in Illinois, which is about 15 minutes away from St. Louis, Missouri. I'm going right now for my Associates in Arts until I can get a Bachelors in Art History. Also, I get 2300$ from school in March, so then I can upgrade from my current piece of crap computer

Right now I'm on a wireless broadband connection, so I get anywhere from 150-400 ms ping and I'm rockin a 2004 Dell computer that gives me 9 fps on CAL maps.

I'm a fat kid who likes to eat, and I'm very picky about teh girls, meaning I'm very shallow. Which of course means I'm a virgin. I like watching Survivor and appreciate good acoustic music and singing (Andy McKee and Ben Gibbard FTW!).

That's about it. Well, this was fun.Grin

Oh, and Fight Club is the best movie ever. Justsoyouknow.

www.myspace.com/obviousgeneralname
almost
WELL HEYRO AND NICE TO MEET YOU!

Mikaa
Wow, just wow...You win Nipples.
nice to see you around.

DrNipples
Wooo, I win!

www.myspace.com/obviousgeneralname
ozone
Nice, I'm originally from Collinsville Ill, know a few people over in your town. I heard the steel was closing. Anywhoo, nice to see ya here.
ozone

ch0dezilla
So let me summize all of this... this missve I've just read. You're fat... a virgin... co-fouinder of MFC. which is kind of a mark against! LOLOL.... you have no life accept a bit of school... you're fat.... a virgin.... picky with woman so you're a virgin... have I missed anything?
LOl welcome dude!Cool

Mikaa
Chod, your a giant cock.
LAWL!! Wink

almost
Haha Chode that's why we love you OH SO much.

ozone
You been Choded
ozone

wet socks
lol, chode. you couldn't have been more mean.

http://www.gamebanana.com/members/546381
Scooby
He's our resident Grumpy Old Man!... What else should he be!? lol... nice to see you Nipples

Jump to Forum: