Amount in: $10.00
Balance: $9.33
Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Hatebreeder
Hate
I'm Hatebreeder!... 23, from Canada, somehow related to p0thed. I'm good at cs and hated by many pretty much because of my screenname....not sure why since I almost never talk. Pretzel is biased against me, but that shouldn't matter, since his opinion is a load a bs anyways Cool cheers -Hate

diablomaster9045
hey hate welcome to dogz zone where we like to talk to, about and for people Pfft I am diablomaster and i welcome you to the forums
(p.s. i am wiked crazy)
They laugh because we're losers...
We laugh because they just figured it out.

pretzel
Hatebreeder I hate you. I don't know why. So welcome sir! are you perhaps potheads brother? damn 23 year old canadians.

Hate
lol, yes, I am.... damn us Canadians! *insert angry fist shaking here*Angry

pretzel
Canadians are awesome even though 95% of the canadians I know drink american beer which confuses me. Which beer do you prefer sir? or are you one of those yoga having wine sipping granola munching nature savers?

I have a canadian 30 year old cousin whos still trying to make the nhl while playing D4 hockey in germany and being compensated solely in beer. Hes sort of my hero.
Edited by pretzel on 30-11-2008 14:39

Hate
Drunks are also my hero.....I prefer a whole fried pig over granola, and bareknuckle throat punching to yoga, I also drink Canadian beer, Moosehead or Kieth's..... and jumping into overfrozen lakes naked is sort of a hobby of mine. I'd kill for a bottle of maple syrup, or just to seem polite, **** you I'm Canadian! Shock Pfft

Mikaa
Yay Keiths!
Edited by Mikaa on 30-11-2008 17:55

pretzel
I should make something clear, I have a canadian passport in addition to a US passport so **** you sir I'm canadian as well.

JKILLA
Where is canada ?????

pretzel
just look north from whatever corn field your chilling in, its north a ways.

Hate
^
Edited by Hate on 20-04-2009 13:02

Sweet Caroline
Blame Canada.

subwolfer
if you want to find Canada look for a parasitic country that lives of its neighbors generosity......GrinGrin
"If you want to be happy be ignorant, if you want to know the truth prepare to become a cynic"

hlstatsx.dogzgaming.com/sig-326-random.png

Mikaa
SubWolfer wrote:
if you want to find Canada look for a parasitic country that lives of its neighbors generosity......GrinGrin

LOL, if only you knew bro.

The Deer Hunter
wow there is a whole lot of canadian love going on in here.... kind of reminiscent of brokeback mountain.
when there's nothing left to burn .... you must set yourself on fire.

captawesome
Pretzel wrote:
just look north from whatever corn field your chilling in, its north a ways.

lmao that just made my day. im sorry to say

Scooby
Good to see you back in the saddle again. You're always welcome here. Still part of the AH group? If you need anything ... let us know.

Scooby

Hate
SubWolfer wrote:
if you want to find Canada look for a parasitic country that lives of its neighbors generosity......smileysmiley

Hey we've got the resources
Edited by Hate on 20-08-2009 15:27

subwolfer
Hatebreeder wrote:
SubWolfer wrote:
if you want to find Canada look for a parasitic country that lives of its neighbors generosity......smileysmiley

Hey dipshit, we're the one with the resources, not your faggy country, eat a fat dick sub

that's why America is a world power and no one outside of Canada knows where Canada is located.
"If you want to be happy be ignorant, if you want to know the truth prepare to become a cynic"

hlstatsx.dogzgaming.com/sig-326-random.png

Hydroreefer
haha its all aboot canada

Jump to Forum: