Balance: $9.33
Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Legato
pretzel
Judge for yourself the demo is uploaded - http://www.megaup...d=TLT05UAN

To view, download the file, place in you Steam>Steamapps>E-mail>CounterstrikeSource>Cstrike folder

Then in-console type - Playdemo Legato

From what I see (watched it multiple times) he aimbot snaps to hugo usp snipes him from a good distance kills him, but doesn't realize it and continues to shoot hugos head as he freefalls down from the ladder (which is behind a wall) and legato continues to shoot at his head. hmmm. Then he gets a nade kill and aimbot snaps to the players head and hes dead flying from an explosion. Quick clip but if you watch it a few times you will see it all.

I don't have his steam id. this demo was taken during a scrim earlier tonight after legato was ghosting through walls very very obviously. Ask Jkilla, Hugo, Seven or Chilleo for reference.
Edited by pretzel on 13-10-2008 01:56

TigerOx
In the future you can post your ban request and upload demos to sourcebans. The link is everywhere.

http://sourcebans...

Thanks for the demo, I will take a look.

TigerOx

TigerOx
I can see some suspicious stuff, but I really think we need a longer clip before we can make a decision.

Thanks for the post, we will watch him.

TigerOx

ohyesidid
I viewed this demo also and when you slow it down it doesnt show hacking. It was during a scrim these guys had, that is why it is not longer.
Where's BOB??????

chilleo
also if we have a demo of him with the knife that would have been more than enough to prove it. Unless they truely were using vent or something but idk still looked sketchy.

pretzel
The clip is a horrible representation of what was going on. Just be aware of legato.

JKILLA
Lol yeah im pretty sure he is full of shit but they always get caught. Never played with someone that had to restart there computer 5 times during a scrim

Whitey
hey guys
this is White Boy from mFc. just to drop a quick line regarding legato
we indeed do use vent. it is a great way to communicate all of the players regardless of being dead/alive.
legato wise - he previously got VAC banned, apparently he had hacks someone downloaded on his computer, didn't go in game, but got VAC banned. he filed a support ticket and found out that you get VAC banned no matter what when a hack is detected on your computer. now, most of us know that is not true. legato was released from mFc and banned off mFc servers. I'm unaware of the entire situation as i've been gone since friday and returned yesterday, but i'm hearing tons of different stories
sorry if it causes ya any inconvenience

edit: everyone did say he was wall hacking on the mFc elimi revGG server
i'm also about to watch the demo
Edited by Whitey on 21-10-2008 20:32

pretzel
validation atlast, play that funky music.
Edited by pretzel on 21-10-2008 20:53

Whitey
if i had the patience to convert my mp3's to wav's, i would my friend, i would.
it's lucky we caught him before TWL did though, otherwise he would've been down the drain Shock

and if you guys don't mind, i posted this demo on our forums for clan member overviews.
Edited by Whitey on 21-10-2008 22:35

Jump to Forum: