Amount in: $10.00
Balance: $9.33
Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Whooo introductions
MrBoomBastik
I IM THE GREAT , THE ALMIGHTY DEMON BEAST RIOT.Also reffered to as Mr.Boom Bastik. Umm.... im a leo. I like long walks on the beach, graffiti. chess hackey sack, and the look on a girls face when i bitch slap em. O.O!
Umm but in all seriousness. Most ppl here remember me. I frequented the server months ago, before my comp got stolen, and now im back YET AGAIN trying to be in your ranks. I dont know if its cuase i smell that you all dont like me. Or if your just intimidated by my coolness! Umm been playing Css sence Beta version. Lead sniper devision for meh old clan ELF (elite forces) , competed in CAL and TWL . Sence meh comps got stolen, I havent played lately so I realize I got work ahead of me to get back in gear.But I also think that even after months and months of being offline the moment i get back I came right back here. kind of shows meh detication right? Fine DONT PLAY ME IN MATCHES TILL I GET GOOD AGAIN! but i'm a deticated man. And I got lots more to offer outside of CSS, Web page design , CUSTOM sparay logos FOR EVERYONE (if I get in, and prob if not anyways). Plus ill donate to the server !!!!! and umm......Cuase you love me... So in closing

VOTE YES ON PROP 008 MR.BOOM-BASTIK FOR DOGZ CLAN!!!!!!! CAN I GET A AMEN!!!Shock

Ohh and yet again here is a logo to give you a idea of meh skill level on design incase you all want one. hit me up ()

th3p0p0
AMEN! ahah yaa bro!

Jump to Forum: