October 05 2026 18:36:40
Navigation
· Home
· Discussion Forum
· Downloads
· 3v3 Hall of Fame
· Web Links
· SourceBans
· HLstatsX
· Servers

· Steam Group
· MOTD
· Search
· Contact Us
Forum Threads
Newest Threads
· Ban Appeal: ειεм...
· Dogz Server down
· diddy booty jackson
· The recent steam up...
· Suicide Bind
Hottest Threads
· Ban Appeal: ειÎ... [2]
Donate

Current Donation Stats

Oct's Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Amount in: $10.00
Balance: $9.33
Left to go: $90.67


Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » Public Forums » Other Games
 Print Thread
Apex Legends Baby!
That One Guy
Apex Legends Baby!

'Nuff said....

Any other players?
----------------------------------------------------------

- Sourcemod programmer, civil engineering, etc.
In-Game Name: The One™
 
www.togcoding.com
Ricky
I played a lot during 2018/2019 but all my friends stopped playing so I haven't hopped on in a long time. Out of all the battle royales I've tried (Fortnite, Warzone, PUBG) Apex is definitely the most fun
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/1137402_101.png
 
That One Guy
Ricky wrote:

I played a lot during 2018/2019 but all my friends stopped playing so I haven't hopped on in a long time. Out of all the battle royales I've tried (Fortnite, Warzone, PUBG) Apex is definitely the most fun


Feel free to add me if you wanna play some time.
----------------------------------------------------------

- Sourcemod programmer, civil engineering, etc.
In-Game Name: The One™
 
www.togcoding.com
Jump to Forum:
Powered by PHP-Fusion copyright 2002 - 2008 by Nick Jones.
Released as free software without warranties under GNU Affero GPL v3.