Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
Ban Appeal
VapeLord
Your SteamID : STEAM_0:1:3503774
Your Nickname: TGExGamer/VapeLord
Reason why you should be unbanned: Hello all, first I'll explain myself. A little over a year ago, I hopped on CSS for the first time in years. I refound the DoGz server. After years of play, and also years of aging, I developed a colorful vocabulary. after years of not playing, I found myself getting wrecked XD. I actually think I typed GG ***. totally unacceptable, and I Apologize. The N-word is never alright to say, I've come to terms with knowing that to be 100% certain. I regret saying that 2 times, I didn't say the entire word, but the slang is still unacceptable. I want to apologize to the server, and community, in hopes that I could have a second chance to enjoy the game again. I appreciate each and everyone who takes the time to read this.

Also I think I was disrespectful to *Angry*. Angry if you read this sir, I apologize. The worst thing I did was not take responsiblity for my actions and start typing nonsense. I apologize, and want to show you the respect you deserve good sir.

Thanks

VapeLord/TGExGamer

Angry
Since you have taken responsibility for your actions and acknowledged that your vocabulary is not acceptable on our servers then I have reconsidered your request. Please remember that we have many players from all around the world of different ethnic backgrounds and of all ages. Our servers are out there so that people can have fun. Please respect other players and follow the rules. You have been unbanned.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/390867_101.png

ozone
Very well put Angry
ozone

VapeLord
Thank you Angry.I wanted to take a quick minute before playing on the servers, to thank the admins, players, and DoGz community. I really appreciate your decesion, as well as the oppurtunity to show my true character. I look forward to seeing you all on the server, for a fun, friendly interactions. God Bless

ozone
Smile Everyone does stuff, we learn from it, good to see you have it worked out.
ozone

Jump to Forum: