Balance: $32.84
Left to go: $67.16

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Very Sus Players on Christmas Day with New Accounts
That One Guy
Merry christmas all!

There are two players with god-tier "skill" in the server and level 0 steam accounts (i.e. brand new), headshot percentages higher than any of the top players in the server, and they win every match. I took a couple demos, but it isnt as clean cut as is ideal. Seems like walls and aimbot. I first started spectating when i was getting killed the split second i'd come around corners numerous lives in a row (a few times can be luck/skill, but not so consistently on different corners).

1st player:
Players SteamID: STEAM_0:1:632030095
Players Nick Name: RTX_Master
Regulars Present: Myself, Bugseed
Which Server: DoGz [GunGame DM] Funtimes/Iceworld
Comments:
http://gameme.dog...fo/1812035
Player has been on the server 40 min (at the time of my writing this) and has 500 kills, 82% headshot rate. I checked all other players with more than ~20 headshots recorded and no one has more than ~55%, including "hackers" (lol) like bucket and necro. There were only two others that high - one is banned and the other is the next one i am reporting.

2nd player:
Players SteamID: STEAM_0:1:632311575
Players Nick Name: trucker
Regulars Present: Myself, Bugseed
Which Server: DoGz [GunGame DM] Funtimes/Iceworld
Comments:
http://gameme.dog...fo/1812036
40 minutes in the server but 400+ kills, ~75% headshot rate. Also steam level 0.

The demos i took missed many blatant moments. Check out the 2nd demo (rtx2) around kill 34-35 for an example of the instant snaps out of FOV for a headshot - which was done for most kills on one map.
Edit: Hax.dem shows both of them a bit clearer. The hack doesnt appear to be turned up to 100% and is a toggle.

Side note: Consider always recording server-sided demos, which allow for a lot more analysis of what is going on and capture the entire server. I can help set up a system that will record all matches, make them available online, and automatically delete old demos after X days.

EDIT: The web page crashes when i upload the 4 demo files. I'm uploading them as a zip.

Also note that you can compare HS % to other players in gameme:
http://gameme.dog...ayers/css5
Click the Hpk column, then ignore anyone with less than 50 kills or 1 hr playtime. You will see these two stand out due to their hacks.
That One Guy attached the following file:
You are not allowed to see attachments in this thread.

Edited by That One Guy on 26-12-2021 12:37
----------------------------------------------------------

- Sourcemod programmer, civil engineering, etc.
In-Game Name: The One

www.togcoding.com
That One Guy
Seems abom has now banned RTX - one down, one to go.
When trucker's friend (RTX) got banned, he left too - probably hacking in another server now...please ban trucker as well.

www.togcoding.com
Abomin4tion
I was there spec watching I witnessed both with aimbots some incredible snapping of the guns
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/232730_601.png

quik
I banned trucker as well. Can clearly be lined up at the end of the "hax" demo with the kill feed just as "rtx" was at the beginning. 100% cheating. Wall and Aimbot. Toggling probably, to keep somewhat lower KDR.

That One Guy
Thank you both!

www.togcoding.com
Scooby
Nice job all.....

Jump to Forum: