Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
ABUSE!
Scooby
OMG... Damit wheels! You aren't supposed to tell everyone! I like drifting... but it needs to become more of a mainstream sport. Toooo many wannabes. Need to get some solid comercial names ..... other than Hogan...rofl... what a waste

Wheels
azninvazn wrote:
NASCAR is for toothless hillbillies Shock Nascar started out with hillbilles running moonshine. Now drifting is a real car sport Wink
Drifting is just as garbage as NASCAR. The only appropriate auto sport that involves any form of skillful driving is Rally.
www.picamatic.com/show/2008/08/20/10/859200_597x199.jpg
I am mother fuckin' Freddy

RichardCranium
Ok so you say nascar evolved from running shine and where did drifting evolve from I would say from street racing azns running from the 5-0 but just an idea if we are going to take stabs at the origins of sports

Diesel
LMAO......all auto racing came from toothless hillbillies....duh!....where the hell do u think "drifting" came from.....toothless hillbillies in their fields mudding their trucks.
There is plenty of room for all of gods creatures, right next to my mashed potatoes!!!

ohyesidid
I think it came as a mistake after some kid over tweaked his street racer and almost mist a corner!
Where's BOB??????

Scooby
ROFL... yes the answer to nascar was correct in that shine runners got together and started racing to see who was faster and it developed over time into what we today call NASCAR..... drifting.... I heard it actually started over in japan.... Don't know the true story, but that's what I've heard.

ch0dezilla
You fools are so funny. I started this last week because I was so bored....... see Ohyes... the proper way to spell bored as in Im bored rather than Im board which means "I have a 2x4 in my ass"Cool... **** I dont know... anyways I left the office 15 minutes later and this is the first time Ive looked back lol 2 pages of absolute knownsense. Smile
I love it

ohyesidid
Well chode im not hooked on phonic so I spell it how it sounds and if spell check dont catch it I dont change it. Nonsense is good, keeps things loose!
Where's BOB??????

Shaggy
uhh chode...isnt it nonsense? not knownsense? im just askin

K1rby
Yea shaggy, Im pretty sure that your correct on that one.. good catch.. i thought i was the only one that caught that.. i was like WTF is Knownsence

Shaggy
Cool

ohyesidid
Wow Chode see what you started! Its the thread that wont die. Yeppii.

Where's BOB??????

Shaggy
hahaha

Scooby
Now guys..... let's be nice to zillachode, bordom can casue brain breakdown! He'll be just enif in emit. It's and age old thing us dlo gough through.

Shaggy
WTF?!

Scooby does drugs, i have seen him doin lines in the bathroom as you can tell from that post. hahahahaha

DumpTruck
Suck on my balls! its Aboot Time!!! Eh!
Nascar = Hillbillys!
Drifting = JapCrap Cars!
Chode Needs to go to an adult learning center to spell properly!
Shaggy! i still love you!
Scoobs! you rock! but lay off the Rocks!
Wheels! well... Not much to say there! lol!
ohyes... your now in a boat heading off a waterfall! (dont ask) im just imaginative!
Diesel. that would be called MUD BOGGIN!!!! or aka BOOZ CRUZIN!!!
Ps.... suck on'a My Balls!!!
[
dogz.hlstatsx.com/hlstats.php/sig/4169_random.png

azninvazn
Dont know what to say to a guy who calls him self Dump Truck other than change you shorts more often and it would be less of a loadGrin

Wheels you are correct in sayin rally is the bomb.

And to answer the question of where drifting came from....I invented it and it started with me running from all of you when I was leaving your girlz house Shock had to make that fast getawayWink
Edited by azninvazn on 08-05-2008 12:36
i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa320/agent718/guns.gif

ch0dezilla
ohyesidid wrote:
Wow Chode see what you started! Its the thread that wont die. Yeppii.

hehe I was typing with one hand and eating a corn dog with the other. Grin

Shaggy
hahaha, so thats what they call it huh chode? "eating a corn dog?" lol!

Scooby
And the neighborhood will never be the same.....

Jump to Forum: