Balance: $172.56
Left to go: $0.00

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » Public Forums » Public Chat
 Print Thread
Props to Angry
Papa Petro
Just want to give praise to Angry with his map selection. Everytime he's on you know you're gonna get to play some damn good maps; he really adds directly to the experience of the server.

dirty 630
I second this and want to include TuGz too.

Angry
I am truly flattered by your comments and I appreciate them. Tugz and myself try to promote a fun environment for everyone that plays here. We put on maps that everyone will enjoy. I always listen to your comments and adjust accordingly to them. I am happy and glad you enjoy our servers Smile
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/390867_101.png

SniperUSIC
same tbh; haven't seen a server full and hopping like last friday since years and years ago
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/652042_601.png

Ricky
Forreal, that train map was a clusterfuck but so much fun. Always nice to play the lesser known maps
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/1137402_101.png

PrinceOberynMartell
Papa Petro wrote:

Just want to give praise to Angry with his map selection. Everytime he's on you know you're gonna get to play some damn good maps; he really adds directly to the experience of the server.

Agreed! I noticed that the server has large selection of really good maps that don't often get played.

Tex Mex
Angry for PRESIDENT!!

Angry
I don't know about being President but I am always here for you guys. If we have the map and you have it in mind then I do not mind playing it at all Smile
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/390867_101.png

Jump to Forum: