Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
Banned back in 2013
Skriggle
STEAM_ID: STEAM_0:1:44754483
Nickname: Skriggle-oniichan (at time of ban)
Reason why I should be unbanned: I was a stupid high schooler that wanted to troll people on the internet. Now I just want to play some old fashion gun game with my friends on my days off work. I believe it was my only ban on DoGz servers.
Edited by Skriggle on 23-04-2021 22:26

Angry
You were banned by the console for using cheats. That is not trolling but cheating. How do we know you will not cheat again or developed a cheat that is not detected by steam. From experience, I have to say no to your request especially after it took 8 years for you to post 1 message to unban you. Please provide a better reason and why you had to cheat.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/390867_101.png

Skriggle
I cheated cause I was a bored high school student, I quit playing and never thought about it after I joined the military out of school and only came back to CS:S cause some friends wanted to play gun game, I don't have any other reasons.

Edit: If it's gonna be assumed that someone is the same person they were 8 years ago then I don't have any other defense for myself, I'm not trying to stress over this, only wanted to see if I could get unbanned on the only gungame server that seems to ever have people in it.
Edited by Skriggle on 24-04-2021 00:31

Jump to Forum: