Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
Ban appeal .
noobabooba
STEAM: STEAM_0:0:41036213

NICKNAME : noobabooba

Hello guys how you all been . It's been a long time , since i got banned .
I was banned in late 2016 for killing the server . I want to get unbanned so i can meet my old friends here and play again . I had alot of fun playing in your server from 2012 to 2016 and its's one of the best gungame server . I hope you guys give a second thought on my ban .

Thanks noobabooba .

badseed
we'll look into it and get back to you.
"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."

noobabooba
Hello there guys, so what's the verdict on my ban ? I wanted to let you guys know something .
I feel your ban on me is completely justified and the only reason why i am appealing is because my big brother has been asking me for days now to get unbanned so he can atleast play on your server (coronavirus effect). Honestly i would also play if i get unbanned but very less like 4-5 games per day only on full server etc .

Thanks, noobabooba.

Angry
My question is...how did you kill the server? Did you intentionally do it? As for your older brother, I'm sure he could get an account for him on Steam so that's not necessarily an excuse to get unbanned. It is probably more of an excuse to get banned because Steam doesn't promote multiple accounts by the same person. Are you doing this?

noobabooba
Angry wrote:

My question is...how did you kill the server? Did you intentionally do it? As for your older brother, I'm sure he could get an account for him on Steam so that's not necessarily an excuse to get unbanned. It is probably more of an excuse to get banned because Steam doesn't promote multiple accounts by the same person. Are you doing this?

I think i was winning alot and playing too good so some people had a problem with it, i guess. I didn't intend to kill the server purposely at all, infact i wasn't even aware you can get banned for killing a server etc .
Now coming to my big bro issues, we both use the same steam account since day one and we both live in same home play on same pc etc so i guess i can't just buy him a new css and also it would be kinda trying to bypass the ban .

skunk2
The answer is: we are gonna take a look and return back to you thanks !
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/1392958_101.png[/url]

noobabooba
Thanks for letting me know skunk2 .

Janssen
This guy is one of the true OG gungame legends, I can't remember anything about him hacking. Not like my opinion means much but I'd vote to unban him, I need some competition, keep it hard
AKA Falco

noobabooba
Janssen wrote:

This guy is one of the true OG gungame legends, I can't remember anything about him hacking. Not like my opinion means much but I'd vote to unban him, I need some competition, keep it hard

Thanks for the kind words Janssen that ain't mr.falco . You are also one of the best gungame player out there .

No pancake mix
Hi nooba, thanks for the appeal. We reviewed your ban and have come to the decision that at this time your ban will stand as is. You may appeal again in the future. Thanks for your time.
-Pancake

noobabooba
No pancake mix wrote:

Hi nooba, thanks for the appeal. We reviewed your ban and have come to the decision that at this time your ban will stand as is. You may appeal again in the future. Thanks for your time.
-Pancake

Oh that sucks, thanks for the update pancake.

Peace noobabooba .

Jump to Forum: