Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » Public Forums » Public Chat
 Print Thread
Corona Virus
dirty 630
I'm able to work from home, so I am doing good. Missouri cases are still increasing quite a bit. - Porkchop Express

Allycat
I caught the rona lol! Arizona don't play. Was on leave for a month but now I'm recovered and back to kicking ass at work. Thankfully it was mild for me.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/1019935_201.png

Magus
Glad you recovered Ally!

Been here up in Canuckistan, being...relatively safe.
I've been working from home since near the end of March and have basically become an IT hermit Grin So nothing really new or exciting....Except Drive in theaters are pretty good during this whole thing. highly recommend! haha

Hope you all continue to be safe, and if you catch the rona, quick and speedy recovery!
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/93724_101.png

Angry
Glad to also see that you recovered Ally.

I miss Arizona and I haven't been able to visit my family due to this pandemic. I am also not sure if I want to at this time. My sister is an Arizona Ranger and she went to some Sheriff's rally a month or so ago. She took pictures of herself and her husband with him without masks or social distancing. When I saw the pictures I was in disbelief cause we have been practicing social distancing and wearing masks in California. Two days later, the news came out that the Sheriff caught coronavirus and he said he probably got it from the rally. My sisters family had to get tested. Luckily they did not catch it. It doesn't take much for diseases to spread. All it takes is a small amount of bacteria to kill millions and millions of people (black death).
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/390867_101.png

Magus
Speaking of the black death, its back is making a comeback in china...so...
https://www.cnn.c...index.html

there have been a few cases this year and late last year.

DUN DUN DUN

but shouldnt need to worry about it too much...for now
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/93724_101.png

Allycat
Angry wrote:

Glad to also see that you recovered Ally.

I miss Arizona and I haven't been able to visit my family due to this pandemic. I am also not sure if I want to at this time. My sister is an Arizona Ranger and she went to some Sheriff's rally a month or so ago. She took pictures of herself and her husband with him without masks or social distancing. When I saw the pictures I was in disbelief cause we have been practicing social distancing and wearing masks in California. Two days later, the news came out that the Sheriff caught coronavirus and he said he probably got it from the rally. My sisters family had to get tested. Luckily they did not catch it. It doesn't take much for diseases to spread. All it takes is a small amount of bacteria to kill millions and millions of people (black death).

Yup, I heard about that sheriff! Ugh, I'm sorry to hear about your sister. A lot of people aren't really taking it seriously here. Still partying, etc. Trying to reopen schools. I wouldn't visit if I were you.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/1019935_201.png

Ricky
First the virus, now my state is burning down. xD

2020 is cursed
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/1137402_101.png

Brok3n
hey ricky nor cal has got it now. its only a matter of time socal has fires. I DONT WANT IT. cali is fubar.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/103375_201.png

Scooby
Cali has been burning down since the state gov't banned back burning in the spring. We used to have the policy to avoid just this issue. The state will be baron by the time their done. And of course ... you guessed it .. it will be everyone elses fault rather than theirs.

terrowrist
I have severe chest pain for 2 weeks now and Im gonna go for a xray checkup. This has been freaking brutal at nights. Im laying on the bed and do a deep breath and it hurts like hell. Hopefully its not too crazy.
"Nobody really knows what they're doing. We're all just trying to figure out what makes us happy."

Angry
Sounds like you have the covid. Hope you feel better soon. If you have a chance, you should look up the best way to lay down for more lung capacity. Doctors and nurses place the patients in a position where its easier for them to breathe and this makes it so that they don't need a ventilator. Take care friend.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/390867_101.png

terrowrist
All good. Must been one of the side effect of the rona or just lack of movement. Been going out road biking and jogging. Helps to get those muscles moving. Take care all.
"Nobody really knows what they're doing. We're all just trying to figure out what makes us happy."

skunk2
watch all on canada viebe 2 we are in red target all get safe !
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/1392958_101.png[/url]

Jump to Forum: