Amount in: $20.00
Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Member Polls
Angry
Can we revive the member poll voting? The last one has been there since 2012. It would be nice to see a members poll that changes once in a while. Better yet, a members poll to where changes on the server happen due to the voting of current members. Consider it as a process improvement.
Edited by Angry on 17-12-2019 22:19

ozone
That sounds good Angry, that brought me to the idea also of doing road trips in the game like we used to. Dogz members get together on a specified day and go visit other clans, servers. it's huge fun and if we could get old members we could even visit Dagger, I think they still have a server.
ozone

Ricky
I like the idea of using polls to improve the server. Personally I think a poll asking which maps should be removed from rotation would be a good one. There are certain maps that pretty much everyone dislikes that kill the server. I know there's others but 420_shotguns is one that immediately comes to mind

Angry
@ozone. That would be so cool to do road trips as a team. And yes it sounds real fun.

@Ricky, I agree with you on voting on maps using the members poll. Some of us dread some of the maps and it would be nice if they were replaced.

Ricky
The only problem I see is that there aren't a lot of people active on the forums so I'm not sure how effective polls would be. If more of the active players posted here I think it would work

Scooby
There used to be an option to change a map by vote. I don't know if they wrote that option out in the updates. People used to like it. If a map was played to much or not enough.. it was enjoyed by most.

Scooby

Ricky
Scooby wrote:

There used to be an option to change a map by vote. I don't know if they wrote that option out in the updates. People used to like it. If a map was played to much or not enough.. it was enjoyed by most.

Scooby

Yeah you can vote on maps on the Turbo server but unfortunately that server is completely dead. The only active server now is funtimes/iceworld but you can't vote on there. The only time maps that aren't in rotation get played is if an admin like Gay Jesus hops on and changes it manually
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/1137402_101.png

Jump to Forum: