Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » Public Forums » Public Chat
 Print Thread
Got my donation on!
Scooby
Well Yall,
I dropped my 50 spot. I figured I better start dropin a little in the pot. I'm in my work season.. so I will have some checks commin in. TAG! Your it!

Scooby

GAY JESUS
Yeah... I added a 10 spot.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/155954_101.png

Scooby
Yeezus... how the hell are you man!? Hoping all is well in the happy place! Thank you for your generous donation to the DoGz pound! Smile

420NECRO
I'll donate as soon as i can probably before the end of the month, cheers everyone.

hope each one of you is doing great Grin

Scooby
You as well. Work is busy on my side. Running 56 fields by myself at the moment... Shock

terrowrist
Scooby wrote:

You as well. Work is busy on my side. Running 56 fields by myself at the moment... Shock

I forgot what your profession was, but man that sounds like a fun job you are in.

Being in IT call center is the most depressing and boring job. I need to look for a position with something that involves standing and walking instead of sitting for hours.
"Nobody really knows what they're doing. We're all just trying to figure out what makes us happy."

Scooby
I line athletic fields for a living. Right now is soccer season, so I'm running a crapload of soccer fields. Once in install the lines at a local park or venue, I maintain them for the rest of the season. Lining can happen anywhere from every 6 days to every 3 weeks. It depends on the type of grass and whet paint I"m using. I deal primarily with grass fields. Been doing this for about 16 years and have done at least 14000 fields.

Scooby

Jump to Forum: