Amount in: $20.00
Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
IntroMuthaLovinDuction! :)
Tugz
Yo yo Yo! If you've ever played the gungame iceworld server in the past 10 years....you know me. lol

I just turned 30 (good god I can't believe I just admitted that) and I have 3 kids. Two of the human kind (8 yrs and 7mo) and one of the Malamute kind (10mo and 110lCool.

I like music, electronics, cs-s and herbal medicine.

I've known most of you dudes/dudettes for a loooooong time, glad I can FINALLY be a part of the forums. Smile

badseed
30, just a pup! Welcome to the forums.
"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."

Tugz
Yeah yeah yeah... haha You do realize Nelly was on the radio when we started playin.... witalilbitta AH AH! Grin

No pancake mix
Dang if he's a pup I'm afraid to ask what that makes me, welcome to the forums my dude.

420NECRO
Waddup TUGZ !!!! cool to see you in forums my dude. cheers . and have a good week end ! Shock

Scooby
SHIT ... you're a youngin. Although you sound like you might have hailed from the west coast originally looking at your typing. You sound like a guy that used to surf owns a VW bus ! lol If not.. please don't take offense. I live in California and have since the early seventies.

None the less nice to meet you.

I'm 48 btw..lol..... Yup I admitted that cuz it has sucked since I passed 45..lol

Scooby

Tugz
Scooby wrote:

SHIT ... you're a youngin. Although you sound like you might have hailed from the west coast originally looking at your typing. You sound like a guy that used to surf owns a VW bus ! lol If not.. please don't take offense. I live in California and have since the early seventies.

None the less nice to meet you.

I'm 48 btw..lol..... Yup I admitted that cuz it has sucked since I passed 45..lol

Scooby

Was it the herb or the Yo yo Yo? Haha! No offense taken here but that's awesome that you get that feeling about me....And let me tell you! If I could afford a VW bus, I would most DEFINITELY own one. The surf board though? Not so sure....never have had very good balance on ANYTHING. Haha Thanks for the warm welcome, Scoobs. Hey wasn't Shaggy a surfer dude with a van? lmao

GAY JESUS
Good to see you in the forum Tugz, welcome.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/155954_101.png

Scooby
Welcome on by the way. Glad to have you on board!

Scooby

Tugz
Thanks Scoobs! Feels great to be a Dogz. Smile

Jump to Forum: