View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
Peasant - Ban Appeal
Peasant
SteamID : STEAM_0:1:9800923
Nickname : Peasant
Reason why you should be unbanned :

I would like to begin by apologizing to the DoGz community, admins, and the players of the Funtimes/Iceworld GG server. My actions/chat is something that has hurt people both recently and in the past. I want to say I am sincerely sorry for what I have said and it's something that I am disgusted with myself.

This community and server has not only some of the best players playing CSS GG, but just really great people. The players and great competition is what has kept me coming back for years, and if I am given the opportunity to play again I would like to right my wrongs and be the respectful, active member of this community that I can be. Everyone here plays with high skill and integrity for the server and others, which I have failed to do. I want the opportunity to change and prove that I can be as good a person as I am a player, and respect my peers on the server. Having taken some time away from the server, playing less CSS and focusing on other things outside the game I have found that I am no longer getting upset, congratulate people on great plays and really enjoy the competition without being so focused on the win.

I understand it is up to the admins for this decision and I have the utmost respect for whatever decision you guys come to. Even if you guys uphold the ban, I hope at least you (the admins) and the players (whoever else reads this) can forgive me for the way I have acted towards you. I am sorry.

Cheers,

Peasant

badseed
we're currently reviewing and discussing.
"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."

420NECRO
: )

420NECRO
Hi Peasant,

We discussed about your ban appeal during the last couple days and we decided to give u a final chance on our servers, because your ban appeal looks good to all of us and it seems like u are really ready to change your attitude and respect other players. But you have to keep in mind that if you break the rules again it will be a final ban. We are probably going to unban you in 1 week… i will let you know more about the situation and when exactly the ban will be lifted.

See you in the game soon, for strong rounds Smile Cheers!.

Necro

Peasant
Thank you Necro, Badseed and the rest of the admins. This really means a lot to me and I'm truly grateful for getting the opportunity to show I can be a much better part of this awesome community!

Cheers guys, see you all on the servers soon <3

Peasant

Jump to Forum: