Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
ban appeal
chinesepug
Reason for unban:

Good evening,

I was recently banned permanently by Necro for singing Popeye the Sailor Man theme song for 5 seconds which I thought was a bit harsh considering there were no warnings or a temporary ban. I enjoy playing your server after a stressful day at work so I thought I would write to you and perhaps get my permanent sentencing reduced to a more reasonable time frame. Thanks

username: Trump USA/SoLiD

420NECRO
Ill unban but be careful about your mic sound cuz it was very high. sounded more like screaming thant singing in my opinion and it was way more than 5 seconds and i heard people ask you to shut up also and you kept doing... and its a gungame server actually not a karaoke server. imagine if everybody do that.. it would be a total mess..screaming and singing scratching ears of other players never good. And you also disrespected me thats why i banned you like this… Enjoy the servers.

Also why are u talking like you are a regular player of the server.. you just start playing here since like 1 month ago and your last login before this was in 2013 … i never saw you before and i play regularly since summer 2016.
Edited by 420NECRO on 21-08-2018 17:40

Jump to Forum: