Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
ban appeal
chinesepug
Reason for unban:

Good evening,

I was recently banned permanently by Necro for singing Popeye the Sailor Man theme song for 5 seconds which I thought was a bit harsh considering there were no warnings or a temporary ban. I enjoy playing your server after a stressful day at work so I thought I would write to you and perhaps get my permanent sentencing reduced to a more reasonable time frame. Thanks

username: Trump USA/SoLiD

420_Necro_CS
Ill unban but be careful about your mic sound cuz it was very high. sounded more like screaming thant singing in my opinion and it was way more than 5 seconds and i heard people ask you to shut up also and you kept doing... and its a gungame server actually not a karaoke server. imagine if everybody do that.. it would be a total mess..screaming and singing scratching ears of other players never good. And you also disrespected me thats why i banned you like this… Enjoy the servers.

Also why are u talking like you are a regular player of the server.. you just start playing here since like 1 month ago and your last login before this was in 2013 … i never saw you before and i play regularly since summer 2016.
Edited by 420_Necro_CS on 21-08-2018 17:40

Jump to Forum: