Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Greetings
tragic
Happy New Year!

My name is Brett. I'm your average twenty-something year old from Boston. I sell alcohol for a living. Been regular on the gg server since 2016. This is the best server online - the people are great, and the addiction is unending. As soon as I am able to, I will be sure to donate to ensure that this server runs for good.

All the best,

trag?c / OG SWAGGERDICK
Edited by tragic on 05-01-2018 22:35

badseed
welcome to the forums
"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."

Scooby
Thank you and welcome to the forums. Your kind comments are appreciated greatly! Hope to see you around more.

tragic
Scooby wrote:

Thank you and welcome to the forums. Your kind comments are appreciated greatly! Hope to see you around more.

Plenty more! Just threw in $20, hope that helps. Thanks again for being a great service to this still-popular platform.

Scooby
This group has been around for over 10 years now. Weathered it all. We appreciate having good servers for good play and thank you for your donation to keep them up and running! Smile

Scooby

tragic
Scooby wrote:

This group has been around for over 10 years now. Weathered it all. We appreciate having good servers for good play and thank you for your donation to keep them up and running! Smile

Scooby

Thanks Scooby see you in there

Jump to Forum: