DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
Ban Appeal for 6-yr old ban
Mysterion
Your SteamID : STEAM_0:1:15037065
Your Nickname :Mysterion
Reason why you should be unbanned :
Hello,
I was banned 6 years ago for what the admin of the server, Kush, deemed was multi-hacking. I don't remember getting a warning or any mention from anyone that I was hacking before I got banned when my last game ended. I've never hacked before; there's no fun in it.

I thought the ban might fade after a while, but then saw the ban message pop up as I was trying to get back into the ice world server and wanted to see what was going on and found myself perma-banned.

I haven't played counter strike for a long time and I remember the dogz server was really fun and memorable back when I was more hardcore about playing. I would appreciate it if I could get my ban removed, or hell, put me on probation and see if I'm actually hacking. I would just really like to play on your servers again, especially since I don't see that many populated gungame servers anymore. Once again, I swear I never hacked in the game.

Thank you,
Mysterion

badseed
I've unbanned you for no demo provided. Please follow the MOTD and enjoy the servers.
"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."

Jump to Forum: