View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
banned for aimbot
zurka
Your SteamID :STEAM_0:1:342487
Your Nickname :A1 Pwn Sauze
Reason why you should be unbanned :
I was banned for aimbot. I havent been vacd and this is an old account. More admins are free to spectate me while i play. I played this game for 15 years and i like this server, but you should get more experienced people to watch for aimbots. Record me if you'd like.
Edited by zurka on 30-06-2017 15:11

GAY JESUS
I guess I should have thought of recording you, but your aim bot is so blatant, I didn't feel the need to. The only reason why we didn't catch you sooner is because you are so bad at knifing, it kept you from winning the rounds.

And, besides you were also borderline harassing the players sprinkled with a bit of racism here and there.

Dude... we don't want you here.

So, there were actually a few reasons why you were banned, but the system only lets me pick one.

Yours truly,

GAY JESUS

Witnesses: Buzz Killington, Necro
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/155954_101.png

zurka
I find this extremely hilarious. I've been in the competitive scene for a while back in my days and i am still urging you to record me. Since you have no proof i don't see why i should stay banned. "We dont want you here" this is really the reason you banned me. Can other admins help out here lol

zurka
No warning no other bans on record just a perma ban out of the blue for something i didn't do. Is it possible you had a bad day and i killed you 10 times in a row or something?

BENGAY
I've seen him play. I don't think he hacks. He does however throw around racial slurs pretty freely and harasses everyone so...

badseed
we'll review and get back to you.

"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."

Jump to Forum: