Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
n1KE UE
czskateralex
Hello all,

I was banned a long time ago for using my big mouth too much and acting like I was better than everybody.

This is a great community and I have failed to maintain that integrity , I am sincerely apologetic.

I was testing the boundaries and pushed the envelope, I understand why I got banned.

As humble as I can possibly be and as much as I don't want to come on here and even ask for forgiveness, I am on here asking for forgiveness.

I was a dedicated player for both the cs:go and the css gun game servers.

I am permanently banned from every dog server, and I feel as if I have made a mistake I am unable to amend.

I have no means of justifying the ban , I am simple asking that Dogz please find it in them to give me n1KE UE a final chance to play among my peers .

I can't remember the last time I was in one of your servers, it has literally been that long.

It's super easy to read this post, delete my post, and or just say no, sorry, your done.

It would be amazing if someone could see my sincerity and allow me a final and last chance to play with you guys.

At the end of the day it won't happen again, I don't even need to chat or use my mic.

You guys can literally permanent mute me to ensure this is the case.

Again, to reiterate, i am sincerely apologetic for being a stuck up dick, you guys deserve a lot better from me, and I wish to have that opportunity to show you guys that I have changed in this long period of time and I am not interested in talking shit about a thing, just simply play again at a competitive level with my comrades.

thank you in advance for reading this, happy new year.
UE - United Esports

Abomin4tion
please be patient as we discuss this matter. Thanks for the Appeal.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/232730_601.png

Blubber
At any point, prebanned or post banned, have you used someone else's account and name to log into our servers and play?
Don't touch me there.

czskateralex
Hey Blubber,

I personally have three accounts, but my IP address is banned, so I am unable to join on any of the three accounts.

To answer your question, no.
UE - United Esports

Blubber
Unbanned. Please read the message I sent you on steam.
Don't touch me there.

czskateralex
Thank you all for truly looking at this matter head on and giving me this opportunity to play again!

Thank you so much!!!

I feel like a new man!
UE - United Esports

Scooby
You're welcome. Keep your nose clean.

Scooby

czskateralex
Sweet!

STEAM_0:1:61582830

This is my steam ID, i believe I just check into the stats, it said I was banned.

I have not got into the server to check, just throwing that out there.

Thank you in advance.
UE - United Esports

JoonBug
czskateralex wrote:

Sweet!

STEAM_0:1:61582830

This is my steam ID, i believe I just check into the stats, it said I was banned.

I have not got into the server to check, just throwing that out there.

Thank you in advance.

Blubber will get that acc unbanned (STEAM_0:1:61582830) as soon as he gets back - Thx for your patience Smile

Blubber
Unbanned. Sorry for the delay, was waiting for the right steam ID, and then dinner and beer distracted me.
Don't touch me there.

GAY JESUS
think I'm gonna frame this one.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/155954_101.png

Jump to Forum: