Amount in: $20.00
Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
CS:GO DoGz GunGame Deathmatch Map Voting
Velveeta
Can we please just remove map voting on this server, and make it automatic, so that it goes through ALL the maps? JoonBug has previously mentioned the problem of everyone pressing 1, and looping through the same maps. It looks like there are a lot of other cool maps that I want to play but they never get enough votes. Thanks!

JoonBug
+1 Yes pls, I think the CSS funtimes server uses this system and I think it works very well. Much better than the turbo server where there is voting after each game.

Also, can anyone post a response regarding if this suggestion is possible/impossible?
Some suggestions have gotten no responses from Dogz admins and I'm dying for feedback.

aXuS
I think there might be a different way to do this rather than eliminating the ability to vote completely, IMO it adds an element of choice to the server that attracts more players.

On several other servers I've seen that allows map voting the numbers are set to 3,5,7 and 8 or even 4,5,6, and 7. I feel as though this could be done with any number combination as long as "1" is eliminated as an option.

From what I've seen on other servers this usually evens out the voting distribution quite a bit!

aXuS
Has anyone given this some thought?

Jump to Forum: