Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Batty Maps
 Print Thread
Toying with Ideas
Batty
Hey all,

If you haven't heard the news; I'm Back! I've uploaded 3-4 maps so far since my return (Though I've only seen one in rotation, sadly) and I'd like to make more... but noooothing bums ol' batty out more then toiling for hours on a project, thinking it might be the next 'Funtimes', only to have it RTV'd as soon as it comes up, or worse... never seeing the light of day at all because it's never uploaded to the servers. It's a bit crushing, actually, as I do this stuff purely out of love for the DoGz and put a lot of effort into each map I make for free.

Thankfully, due to wise investing during my time with Rockstar and smaller affiliates of the company, I am able to be a little lax in the "employment" area of life, and I have free time to toil around with map making as well as invest in other hobbies... currently learning how to play the Violin, for example. So don't feel ya need to praise my maps out of charity or anything. Just would be nice to see my work noticed.

SO ON THAT NOTE I was hoping to get YOUR opinions. What do YOU want to play on? Give me themes... give me ideas.... give me anything you come up with! I enjoy map making, but I want to spend hours doing something that's going to be used... not shoot bullets into the blinding dark in hopes I hit a mark, you know?

So, DoGz, what do you want on your servers? Simetrical Arenas (Aim_Shotty)? Gimic Maps, like a laberynth with moving walls? Let me know!
Please feel free to comment on my Map Upload threads. Your comments and suggestions help me make better maps for the DoGz!!
P.S. Click the Banner for instant teleportationism to the BattyMaps section of the forum! =3
i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy63/bailey_bat/BattyMapsSig.gif

JoonBug
Thanks for spending your valuable time on creating new maps.

As for map suggestions, using any of the shotty/funtimes/deagle layout concepts will be widely used IMO. The only requests I have is to make the map not too big or too small and to be mericiful on people knifing. For some maps , it is a slaughterfest when people are on knife and it can be extremely frustrating Smile

Batty
Just a question, guys... Should I be making maps for CS:GO instead? I don't really play it but I own it and the SDK to make the maps. Dunno what the actual popular servers are
Please feel free to comment on my Map Upload threads. Your comments and suggestions help me make better maps for the DoGz!!
P.S. Click the Banner for instant teleportationism to the BattyMaps section of the forum! =3
i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy63/bailey_bat/BattyMapsSig.gif

terrowrist
Yes CS:GO would be appreciated as the player base is getting popular and our community would appreciate some fresh new maps.
"Nobody really knows what they're doing. We're all just trying to figure out what makes us happy."

Jump to Forum: