Amount in: $0.00
Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Server messed up
TigerOx
The gungame server is messed up today. Sounds aren't working and points aren't working right. You don't get the 75 points for a gungame win anymore. Actually, i don't think wins are being recorded on the stats anymore. Something is up. Hope someone can take a look at it. Thanks.

dogz.hlstatsx.com/hlstats.php/sig/8970_random.png

The Deer Hunter
yeah the mortal kmbat music doesn't play. i had to do it in my head. dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun MORTAALL KOOMMMBAAATTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
when there's nothing left to burn .... you must set yourself on fire.

ohyesidid
Yeah it sucks when you have to do your own sound effects via your mic will still trying to concentrate on getting your kill. But seriously what is going on with the server today? None of the Dogz I played with/against today new either.
Where's BOB??????

Scooby
I reset the server this evening about 9P.M PST. Let me know if this has resolved the issue.

Thanks,
Scooby

TigerOx
Still no leveling sounds, no sounds for knife fight as well. Not sure about the points. But it doesn't seem like anything changed.

dogz.hlstatsx.com/hlstats.php/sig/8970_random.png

kill_me_asap
Yeh server acting very strange.
I actually got a win & did not reg. Sad
badseed said he got 2 wins & didn't reg.
Someone has obviously made some changes....?

ohyesidid
Yep no change today.
Where's BOB??????

Spook
because i believe someone has gotten in and messed something up.

Scooby
It is showing points. I lost 175 of those this morning, but the sound issues I'm gonna have to look into.

Scooby

TigerOx
Points work. But you don't get points for a gungame win like you used to.

Wtf
Ok well sounds it could be that the files are curropt points would have to be Corex as he is the only one with the info tommorow after work i will look into the sounds and c if i can do anything if there is any other trouble other then what you guys c let me know! and i will jump on it asap
Candy is Dandy but Liquor is Quicker
i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm151/rikuiv0/Countersig.png

Scooby
I have been able to resolve the knife fighting issue. Still working on the rest. Will have it fixed as soon as I can figure this all out.

Thanks,
Scooby

TigerOx
great. Thanks for your help.

TigerOx
Okay, I just took a look at the stats at http://dogz.hlsta...

Seems like all GG specific points are not registering for:

GG Wins, GG Level-Up, GG Level Steal, GG Level Down

These items are not recorded anymore in the stats.

TigerOx
When do you think it will be fixed??...its been a while now.

K1rby
i Thought that was strange. i won about 5 times yesterday and a couple days before that and yet i still lost over 200 points. so that clarifies it.

Wtf
i am working with scooby at the moment to fix this problem yet agin we are sorry and will have it working agin soon
Candy is Dandy but Liquor is Quicker
i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm151/rikuiv0/Countersig.png

TigerOx
I just got HLstatsX running on the playasclub server. I did manage to get gg_wins etc to register with the points. My suggestion is to try updating to mani 1.2s. There are some fixes to do with logging. If that doesn't work, try the hlstatsx in-game mod. It should log everything fine. Make sure you have gg_win etc setup with HLstatsX as an action and thats it!.

Hope this helps.
TigerOx

Scooby
Tiger... I didn't know you spoke Greek?! Hmm... I'll have to take some leasons....

Rofl...
Scooby

TigerOx
lol...well it seems like its working again. Good work!

Jump to Forum: