Amount in: $20.00
Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Hi Dogz community!
JoonBug
Hey guys, just wanted to say hi to everyone (I see some very familiar users in here!).

I've been playing in Dogz for whoever knows how long, but today I decided to check out the clan website today (yeah I know I'm late QQ)..

I used to frequent the CS:S Turbo + funtimes/iceworld servers a lot but lately you'll find me almost 100% of the time in the CS:GO deathmatch server ~

Blubber
Welcome JoonBug, I recall you from the iceworld/funtimes server. Enjoy the servers and forum!
Don't touch me there.

JoonBug
Blubber wrote:

Welcome JoonBug, I recall you from the iceworld/funtimes server. Enjoy the servers and forum!

Thanks Blubber :' )

Drewdog
Fuck yeah you joonbug mother fucker!!! Great to see you on the forums. Almost everytime I play with you on fun times you stroke beat my ass like a redheaded step child. But I'm getting CSS lessons for Christmas so watch out son. Ready break..

Allycat
Sup JoonBug! Think I saw you pop in for a bit on Funtimes earlier haha. Welcome to the forum!
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/1019935_201.png

JoonBug
Hey Drewdog, love your lively commentaries during games lol - been slacking in CSS so my aim is poop right now so take advantage xD

Hi Allycat, yeah I saw you and Blubber earlier but I had to leave in a hurry ~ ty for the welcome

MACHO CHACHO
Hey Welcome to the forum. Hope we get to play soon!!1

Macho

Magus
welcome!
you can find me mostly on the reverse sticky nades server but pop on to the others from time to time.

hope you enjoy your time on our servers!
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/93724_101.png

wytmint
Howdy there! Might see you in CS:GO then, normally go on deathmatch there (CS:GO gungame is painful XD), and when im on CS:S im in turbo-reverse. Nice to have you here!

Nutnut
HEY NOW JOON! Can't wait to get railroaded by you in game next time I see ya Smile

JoonBug
Hey Macho, Magus, wytmint and Nutnut c:
See you in game !

tolos
Half-human half-cyborg, his inhuman reactions have rocketed him to an untouchable first place on our beloved dogz Global Offensive turbo deathmatch server. To shed some light on this mysterious player, I have taken it upon myself to ask some community-vetted interview questions to the player that never talks.

Is it true you have over 9000 hours played in cs:go? If not, how many?

Seeing as how you have twice as many points as second place, what's your motivation to keep playing?

Is it true you met Juan Diego at a SoCal LAN more than a decade ago, and is he your friend, your brother, or you friend?

Is it true you speak French? What about Portuguese?

Who's your favorite competitive team?

On an average day, how many players say that you doing it sideways :D :D :D ?

What's your favorite aim map?

If you had to choose: LankyLikelyElkhound or DelayedArtisticGuppy?
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/1432577_1002.png

JoonBug
tolos wrote:

Half-human half-cyborg, his inhuman reactions have rocketed him to an untouchable first place on our beloved dogz Global Offensive turbo deathmatch server. To shed some light on this mysterious player, I have taken it upon myself to ask some community-vetted interview questions to the player that never talks.

Is it true you have over 9000 hours played in cs:go? If not, how many?

Seeing as how you have twice as many points as second place, what's your motivation to keep playing?

Is it true you met Juan Diego at a SoCal LAN more than a decade ago, and is he your friend, your brother, or you friend?

Is it true you speak French? What about Portuguese?

Who's your favorite competitive team?

On an average day, how many players say that you doing it sideways Grin Grin Grin ?

What's your favorite aim map?

If you had to choose: LankyLikelyElkhound or DelayedArtisticGuppy?

o.o didn't really expect this kind of post.. but you spent time on this so i'll spend some too ;p

Close to 7% of 9000 hours on cs:go (still a long time lol).

I don't really use my rank as a motivation to play.

Started css 9 years ago so that can't be me ;p

None of those

Any team that holds onto their integrity *COUGH* IBP *COUGH*

If I'm understanding your question properly... only the few that complain.

No favorite aim map. Practicing aiming while playing the game is best imo.

Lol - *coin toss*

tolos
hey thanks. I was really just curious about play time, or how long it might take to become a skilled player but felt like I couldn't just stop at one question.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/1432577_1002.png

JoonBug
tolos wrote:

hey thanks. I was really just curious about play time, or how long it might take to become a skilled player but felt like I couldn't just stop at one question.

Take my playtime with a grain of salt. Whenever I play I make sure to try my best to improve my game in any way possible. I am ranked as a global elite in match making and I owe it to my desire to improve.
The best and simplest advice I can give you is to learn/imitate those who are better than you. Might take a 100 hours or over 2000 hours. That depends on you, but since you're already thinking about it, I say you are off to a good start Smile

JoonBug
Welp, I got banned for 'hacking' on another gg server and votekicked on casual this week.
Thanks Dogz for helping me improve my game. Best GG there is!

Allycat
JoonBug wrote:

Welp, I got banned for 'hacking' on another gg server and votekicked on casual this week.
Thanks Dogz for helping me improve my game. Best GG there is!

Haters gonna hate! Sad
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/1019935_201.png

Bloodmanic
i wish i kept track of how many servers i have been banned from.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/464897_101.png

JoonBug
Bloodmanic wrote:

i wish i kept track of how many servers i have been banned from.

Lol you'd know something about that wouldn't you xD
I am really curious as to how you'd do in CS:GO though.
Hmm.. I don't think anyone in DoGz really plays both games at a top tier level. Just either or.
Or am I missing someone? :0

Bloodmanic
I play other FPS games. BUT i have noticed it really affects my playing when i go back and forth. more so when i tried cs:go because its so similar. But the aiming is like completely different. I most likely wont ever play cs:go again.

But i will probably play battlefront when it comes out.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/464897_101.png

Jump to Forum: