Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » Public Forums » Public Chat
 Print Thread
Late Night Dogz Mafia squad!!! ftw!!
Drewdog
Another great late night party in funtimes.. Even alleycat made an appearance and spanked our asses for a bit. Even had some new faces that will mosts deffinatly be back. See you all tommorrow!!!

Bloodmanic
you left after i played a few rounds Sad

Drewdog
Yeah I got the check. When you come in I always get the check. Check please.. Untill you learn to pump the breaks on occasion its pointless..

Drewdog
To many moments to lists them all, but we did have two quadruple nades tonight that was epic. And someone lost with 62 kills...

Drewdog
Late night games wonders into the turbo server tonight. Got to see how it was done up properly. Did however watch Mars score three unanswered in soccer. And numerous first to 20 knife capades. But the best was when the guy losts and had 67 kills.. That justs makes for a great evening. Ready break.

Drewdog
Another awsome night late night rowdies. Allycat and Nutnut got there's lasts night. Great to see all of you on, I remember everything untill around 6 lolol...

Drewdog
Well its finally happened. My graphics card took a huge dump on me Monday night Late night. I had a nice 300$ one from 4 years ago and I knew with my crazy rushing style game play innabbadbass run server clocking it to the max it would eventually die. I took it out in the yard and buried it. Said a few words mostly cussing Value for pushing it to its final hour. But have no fear another is on the way.

Oh by the way if your comp loads up normal with the sound and everything but you can't get monitor to show picture that is the graphics card right. If not I'm fucked cause I already buried mine.. See you all in game hopefully this weekend if new egg pulls through...

Drewdog
Bobble head boy aka noobaloobishish is now on watch. If he keeps pulling the croutch exploit something has to be done , for god sakes he's number two on server. Hopefully he will realize what he is going to miss before its to late..

GAY JESUS
I think this is what he is using:

https://www.youtu...FKVUzjzI7Y

http://css.gameba...ripts/5226
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/155954_101.png

JoonBug
^^^ is that noobabooba? Can't tell who that is.. I forgot how to play source lmao

On another note, the cs:go server needs late night players Grin

Jump to Forum: