Balance: $9.33
Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
X-CaLaBa
X-CaLaBa
I swear i downloaded a config that said it was made by somoene called lornex it was the most popular one and it said it wasnt cheating. Then when i saw what you posted about the russian orp thing so i googled them and foound this... http://steamcommu...PSERVER#if you look there lornex name is there. ill erase my config and do it myself i swear it wont happen again if you are right and i wasnt hacked. I cant believe this cause i logged into a random server and pressed every button i have and i couldnt recreate it comon guys.... i fell asleep.... and im not fond of russians!!! im very patriotic!!!! comon guys.... why would anyone in usa advertise a russian server if anything.

X-CaLaBa
And just to prove my point this is exactly where i found it http://www.gamerc...m/toplists look at css 3rd one down. thats all i know as far as how this happened I honest to god tried to duplicate it and i can't... so i dunno what else to tell you guys.... man it would crush me to not be able to play there anymore. Look ive never been banned before. anywhere ever. I totally agree witht he policuy and i think anyone who did it should be punished but man.... I didnt do it and i cant figure out how.... man.... this is just bad luck... guys im innocent but im starting to think that its just useless and you guys wont believe me anyways so... Sad

No pancake mix
Mother of all that's holy SLOW THE HECK DOWN WITH YOUR POSTS. For Christs Sake. You post like 5 replies before any of us have even posted one. Also in technicality you're not innocent. If you downloaded anything to enhance your game and it came with a spam bot that's YOUR fault. Own up to it rather than screaming I'm innocent. Also give Tiger a chance to reply, your decision won't come sooner just because you post 4 times in a row. Tiger has given you solid facts, chat logs, and your ip adress proving that regardless of if it was you or not, your account is the one that advertised. Now, hold on to your panties while a decision is made.

TigerOx
If it happens again you will stay banned. This is your only chance.

Unbanned.

Jump to Forum: