View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
Banned for advertising dogz
zolan
Your SteamID : STEAM_0:0:81250839
Your Nickname : e-SUBURBAN GANGSTER
Reason why you should be unbanned :

I was on your turbo server today; it lost some people as it was late. I joined the 3 other dogz gg servers in hopes of recruiting more people for the dogz turbo server.
I asked people ONCE on all 3 server's. I said "Hey, if you want to join a more populated GG server hosted by the same people, type !servers, push 1, push f3."
On the last server I tryed to do that on; right after I told people what to do. I was banned.

I'm running through the motd and not see'ing any rules I could of broken.
I was never told to stop or warned for breaking the server rules.
I tryed to add the admin on steam who banned me. He declined. (I thought that was hilarious.)

I'm not sure what the admin procedures are but caboose handled this situation as poorly as he could of and I'm very disappointed after the small but enticing month I've had on the server.
Three questions:
1. Why was I banned without a explanation of what I was doing wrong first?
2. Why'd you ignore my friend invite? We could of settled this between us.
3. Why was I banned for telling people on a dogz server to join another dogz server?
I didn't make anyone do anything. I asked people.

Blubber
Thank you for your ban appeal. This is the second time you've came in and did this and the first time I asked you a few times to stop (a mere few days ago) and you copped an attitude and got kicked. Came back, said some words, and left. You did it again tonight.

Would you care to include how you were trying to recruit the people?

Also, I've got no friend invites from you, which I find hilarious as well. You might have been looking for the wrong person, or you weren't aware that Caboose is my old admin name on here and my player name tends to be Blubber. Changed the name for future the sake of not confusing other players, thanks for bringing that to my attention.

~Blubber
Don't touch me there.

zolan
Ofcourse I asked people to join the other dogz GG server again. I just thought you we're a abusive admin when you banned me the first time.
You never told me what I was doing wrong; the specific rule. All you said was "Don't steal people from my server."

A month later I join and do it again.
So here we are again; and you STILL havn't told me what rule I've broken.

Recruiting people to the other DOGZ GG server. Re-read my post. I told the forumn's already.

And yes.. Like I said. You declined the friend request, thus it disappeared.

Far as I'm concerned. All you've done here is ban a loyal reg on you're servers without warning.
You banned me for recruiting people to you're server, from you're server.
Now I'm gone for a week.

The server is such a better place now..
I'm infuriated at this point. This all has to be a JOKE.
Edited by zolan on 12-02-2014 01:35

Blubber
You weren't even banned by me on the ordeal a few days ago, which sourcebans will verify. I've no reason to lie about the friends request thing as if you would of contacted me directly and understood the reasoning you'd probably be unbanned by now. The ordeal just lies in how were approaching the whole matter. You came in both times harassing players and disrespecting them. Then, when asked to stop with trying to recruit players from one server to the other, you're blatantly disrespectful towards an admin. You were kicked once, as you came back and said some more words then ran off. No ban ever came from it. More or less, it's your disrespect that landed the ban, especially how it popped off randomly both nights for no apparent reason.
Last night was recorded on demo as to exactly what had happened and showing some of the finer details you're neglecting to include in your version of the story. Sorry this is all a joke and you're infuriated with the process. We try to do our best around here and the servers to take care of problems and issues as quickly as possible. Please hang tight as other admins review the appeal and get back to you.

Thank you.
Don't touch me there.

No pancake mix
You're not that much of a regular suburban. You act as if you're a normal regular who obeys the rules. That's crap. Every single time I've ever played with you, you've done something wrong. Whether it be coming in after the Super Bowl and you go on this long screaming rant about the broncos (which is spamming the mic) or dropping the n-bomb. OR admitting you were going to do something wrong one day until you saw that Butchy was playing in the under his tag. As Blubber said we'll discuss your appeal but you need to look closely at the motd and realize we don't appreciate people that toe the line.

Ctrl-Alt-Del
Suburban... Let me say this you are wrong sir. I dont know you, never played with you, however, you cannot come into the server and start telling everyone to leave that server and go to another server EVEN if it is another DOGZ server. That would be recruiting and it disrupts the game play of those who are currently in that server for a reason. I'm sure both Pancake and Blubber aka Caboose have told you many times as stated above to not do it. Then because you refused to listen they kicked you. Then you come in the server running your mouth off STILL saying for people to go into the server and then saying the servers is filled with a bunches of homo's who would wanna play there. referring to the admin who kicked you. (which is against the rules anyway, IE obey all Dogz members) then you pop off about iDab (rule #2 broken, respect all players) So in my eyes you have broken 4 rules. let me break them down for you since you have no clue.

1. Mic Spam
2. Recruiting
3. Not obeying all Dogz Members
4. Disrespecting other players

With this being said. I believe your ban should stay and maybe give you time to think about what you are doing. IF you come in again with the same reaction and repeating the same things, you will no longer play in any of our servers. Please respect our clan, servers, and rules.

Thank you
Edited by Ctrl-Alt-Del on 12-02-2014 11:58
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/199_101.png

www.speedtest.net/result/1303590402.png

zolan
1. I never mic spam. I'm just a belligerent social attention seeker.
And if I was; "walking the line." When said admin's we're around or not, why was I NEVER reported?
Must of not of been a big deal. Or spamming. Or I stopped. Correct?

2. Ok, I'll accept that. But, could you not of still warned me?
Lmfao; I under stand favoritism under he/she say law but come on; weather you like me or not WARN ME.
I MAY BE AN ASSWHOLE; But I won't ignore a fucking admin.
Does anyone understand I can't stop doing wrong if I don't know it's wrong...

As for disrespecting players... ITS A GUN GAME SERVER; NOT A CHRISTIAN SERVER.
PEOPLE HAVE ALITTLE FUN. PEOPLE GET ALITTLE BUTT HURT.

4.Lmfao I find this one the funniest because this is what encuff's my whole internet persona. e-Surbian gangster = e-Tough guy.
As if I act like that in real life; it's all to give people a fucking laugh.

And I love how you included the admins when I said "You're all homo's."
Because I would totally go out of my way to call a admin Homosexual to his face.
GENIUS. GREAT WAY TO GET BANNED.

This is all a fucking joke; assumptions being made into fact's, wazoo comment's, etc. I can't even phathom how ridiculous this is.

If I'm this bad of a person; Why have I never been reported. Hmm; I wonder. I wonder if everyone know's it's a joke but.... you.

Absurd inaccurate assumption's and accusation's. Absolutely revolting.
Edited by zolan on 12-02-2014 14:34

No pancake mix
I've warned you EVERY single time I've played with you. Why haven't you ever noticed? Because I don't wear my tag. Why you may ask? To catch people who only abide rules when admins are around. Our rules are for every minute of every day whether an admins there or not. Yeah also I know it's not a Christian server but it's one thing to joke around another to straight disrespectful and rude. And I repeat you were in fact spamming the day of the super bowl rift after. You came in on minesweeper and had a good long shout and rant while I continuously warned you to be quite and calm t down

zolan
We're you on a mic?
Did you say you we're a admin?
No. . Far as what I could of been concerned with(Cause I don't remember you....); I just thought you we're a troll who didn't like me; or liked the seahawks more..........................................(lol)

And to conclude another exagerated assuration: if said thing was true.
Why was I never kicked or banned huh?
Oh, huh. I must of stopped.

zolan
My conclusion on all this is; You can say whatever you want. You can change the subject and add on whatever else you want. That's fine.

But in the end; you stilled banned a regular on you're server for going on you're server and asking you guy's to join the other dogz gg server.
You didn't tell me to stop. You didn't even know I had done that before cause you wern't the last admin who did that. ( RIGHT?)
You have a trigger finger for meaningless harmless "Rule-breaking" acts.
Now I'm gone for a whole fucking week, my regular life rituals are disrupted cause of this shit.
Now tell me; do you really think you did the server a whole lot of good.
Cause I play with all hacker's there, thus I don't think you did any good.

Blubber
Zolan,
I had a demo recording when you came in to when you were banned in the turbo reverse server last night. It clearly shows how you were acting, as well as what you're neglecting to share in your initial appeal. You were kicked by me in the same server a few days ago, and we exchanged words via mic and chat, and you ran off, all over the same exact actions and attitude you displayed last night. A lot of people are misinterpreted that they should be warned before receiving a punishment. This is a misconception. It's not too hard to know if you're doing wrong or not, it's not rocket science. You've obviously read the MOTD, and although it doesn't say to not recruit dogz players from one of dogz servers to come play on another dogz server word for word as I'm guessing you're wanting it to say, it says no recruiting. It also says to not to disrespect players. You did so to not to other players but also me, either knowing or not knowing I was an admin. Is it my fault you didn't catch on that I was an admin on the first altercation we had and you got kicked and came back in ranting more? Nope. You could of considered that your warning as to maybe your actions weren't meeting our rules at that time. Regardless if an admin is present or not and tag as an admin or not, you should follow the rules. You claim yourself to be a regular of the dogz servers so I'll take into consideration that you know what the rules are. Anyone asking you to stop is a warning, be it an admin or a fellow player trying to promote the rules of our servers. People have told you to stop, it's in chat log and in my demo. Personally, I know for a fact I did a whole lot of good for not only the server, but also you. Because if I'd of caught you blatantly disrespecting players, the servers, and me again for the third time, you'd be gone for good. 3strikes and you're out, so this is number 2. After the week is over please reconsider how you approach players in the servers. It doesn't matter if they're admins or not, we expect you to treat everyone with respect if you expect the same treatment. Your so called regular life rituals are the least of my concerns if you're going to cause problems amongst our servers. So go ahead an play the victim, I'll play the bad guy, and I'll see you back in the servers in a approximately 6days. Use the time to reconsider and evaluate our rules and your life rituals of harassing other players on our servers.
Don't touch me there.

Ctrl-Alt-Del
Just your attitude in your appeal shows your lack of respect.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/199_101.png

www.speedtest.net/result/1303590402.png

Jump to Forum: