Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » Public Forums » Public Chat
 Print Thread
Thank You
Blubber
Just wanted to say thanks for all of the donation this month. Helps keep the community rolling full steam ahead. If you happened to donate, you're entitled to KNIFING SKITTLES 5 TIMES AT YOUR LIKING. Don't even have to tell him, just go right on ahead and do so Wink

But really, thanks to everyone. We've been seeing a lot of new faces rolling into the servers and the forums and I hope more continue to come! (so I have more people to shoot!)

~Blubber
Don't touch me there.

No pancake mix
So THAT'S why my bums been sore today ;w; curse you Blubber! But seriously guys we appreciate the help, the donations help us maintain the server and keep it up for you all to play on so we appreciate it!

EmoHobo
But of course we would donate, not donating is like the sun not shining. Or skittles not slaughtering small children on Turbo Reverse. Smile

Blubber
I dunno about slaughtering small children... abducting sounds more like skitt.
Don't touch me there.

No pancake mix
It depends on the day of the week. I do both but ones a hobby and the others a job

Sniper_Wolf-
thanks to you guys for hosting these awesome servers, they're a blast to play on!
gameme.dogzgaming.com/progress/3b89217abe69980149ff8b55daaac9bf/sig_652042_2_1_en.png

Scooby
Sniper you still in? Just curious....My party ended in 91.

Sniper_Wolf-
Scooby wrote:

Sniper you still in? Just curious....My party ended in 91.

?
gameme.dogzgaming.com/progress/3b89217abe69980149ff8b55daaac9bf/sig_652042_2_1_en.png

Papa Petro
Thanks for all the past, present, and future years of fun TigerOx, DoGz, and all the gamers out there! I hope my donation is a start in terms of tribute for all the great battles fought on serverspace!

GG AngryGG
~Papa

Blubber
We greatly appreciate the support Papa and look forward to seeing you in game!

~Blubbs
Don't touch me there.

Drewdog
Glad we could help with donations!! I never get to see losts of you rowdy Dogz members cause I only play after midnight. But been having the server full nightly and letting people know about the website and forums is a win for everyone. Hope to meet some of you soon In game for some DOUBLEs !!! PUT ME IN COACH!!Smile

Kevin
Just glad we're able to help.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/943701_101.png

www.devildawgs.com
Drewdog
Initially I left the donation tab with .75 cents to promote more donations. But two days later it backfired. So I finished the deal with another donation. I spend alot I time gamming between three servers looking for a true home. And I enjoy playing with the great crew we got late night in dogs. So we got to keep supporting the server. You can count on continued support from me personally every month. Lets keep this thing rolling. Onward and upward. Mad props to tigerox for hooking us up with new maps everyone is enjoying. And discarding the ones that made the server suffer.

Nutnut
Thanks to all our donors who make this server a possibility. I know I'm one of the newer members to the DoGz family but I wanted to give my thanks to the players and the members that make this server one of the greatest

Drewdog
There going to keep growing, such a good group of peeps..

MarvinWeeds
well, i just got back from 2 broken arms Sad NOOOO PUNK BITCH Smile will donate when i can love the server, and people with it

CoraIsaac
such a good group of peeps

That One Guy
CoraIsaac wrote:
such a good group of peeps

When a 6-year old thread is resurrected from the dead... Grin
----------------------------------------------------------

- Sourcemod programmer, civil engineering, etc.
In-Game Name: The One

www.togcoding.com
Scooby
Well yeah... this clan is timeless! After 15 years... Here's to another 15.. should the games last that long! Smile

That One Guy
Scooby wrote:

Well yeah... this clan is timeless! After 15 years... Here's to another 15.. should the games last that long! Smile

st3.depositphotos.com/5984660/12923/v/600/depositphotos_129234718-stock-illustration-male-hand-holding-a-glass.jpg
----------------------------------------------------------

- Sourcemod programmer, civil engineering, etc.
In-Game Name: The One

www.togcoding.com
Jump to Forum: