Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Batty Maps
 Print Thread
CSGO Mapping
Batty
Hey y'all.

You can imagine my excitement when I found out that the SDK for CSGO was available and that custom maps were finally able to be played with the new game... despite it being in Beta! This gives a great opportunity to stockpile all new (and prettier) content to be used at launch date. As you can imagine, I'm holding my word that I'm rebuilding the Fav-4 of Shotty, Funtimes, Churches, and Snow with some extra flair and a DoGz touch. Don't worry, though, I'm not dicking with the layout. No added basements or extra boxes or ladders where they shouldn't be. I'm doing my best to imitate the original layout of all the maps, but just through some updated looks into it. You know, bevelled edges, a little nicer lighting, and a few extra details (like hanging vines and such).

On the side, I was also going to remake some of my own maps, based on favorites. So you'll see the return of BattyMaps faves like Frost, Tight, Jewel, as well as a brand new DoGz Arena.

What Else would you guys like to see remade for exclusive dogz flair? I'm sure you have favorites. Lego? One of the random simpsons levels? Blue/yellow arena? CONVOY?? everyone loves convoy.
Please feel free to comment on my Map Upload threads. Your comments and suggestions help me make better maps for the DoGz!!
P.S. Click the Banner for instant teleportationism to the BattyMaps section of the forum! =3
i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy63/bailey_bat/BattyMapsSig.gif

Sniper Jesus
how about mini house, deagle5, wolfenstein, lego spacetower, and maybe texture city adv?
img826.imageshack.us/img826/7615/24ceck7.gif

Hater
Batty, work on other stuff. I've already recompiled them for CS:GO.

=/

Jokes aside. Goodluck. I'm not sure I will be playing it as it feels to much like all the other games and like Duke Nukem Forever, it misses the reason why people play and how its suppose to feel.

Batty
Hater wrote:

Batty, work on other stuff. I've already recompiled them for CS:GO.

=/

Jokes aside. Goodluck. I'm not sure I will be playing it as it feels to much like all the other games and like Duke Nukem Forever, it misses the reason why people play and how its suppose to feel.

I mentioned I was going to do this months back =p No these are made to replace/remove the 'original' copies, so they'll pop up when people want to play shotty or funtimes and etc. no point in having more then one copy, and may as well be the dogz edition.
Please feel free to comment on my Map Upload threads. Your comments and suggestions help me make better maps for the DoGz!!
P.S. Click the Banner for instant teleportationism to the BattyMaps section of the forum! =3
i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy63/bailey_bat/BattyMapsSig.gif

Kensei
Full steam ahead, Batty!

This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor with crossover maps to cs:go, not to mention that if DoGz/BattyMaps starts popping up everywhere when the game goes live... Dude, you're gonna be famous(er)!!

Kudos for getting the favourites that everyone loves, along with the the more unique creations.

... and I vote for convoy. I don't care what anyone else says Pfft

Kensei
I fight with flare, not forethought, sir...

You guys are just BEGGING to face the Moose!

If cats are putting slices of bread on their heads and taking pictures, they're proving to be almost as intelligent as we are!

gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/23338_101.png

HandofGod
Hater wrote:

Dude. Totally agree. The sounds, graphics, and gameplay. ...It reminds me more of a Ghost Recon game.
So they have two groups to please as we know, since they segmented their own CS gamer base with such drastic gameplay changes between 1.6 and source. Neither's really happy with GO so far. So that's a fail in my book. You know what you're going to see. 3 Segments now. The 1.6 crowd, source, and go.

Jump to Forum: