Amount in: $10.00
Balance: $9.33
Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
Shipyard modification for server
Hater
Tired of the annoying music? Replace this BSP with the one in your map folder...

It won't play the saxobeat, just give an error in console. I did try to remake the map but did the quick/easy way, shooting the turtle sex just makes an error in console one time per round, so no biggie.

Add it to the server so when shipyard gets voted people don't complain and leave/rtv it!

https://dl.dropbo...d_2011.zip

Thanks.

Batty
I whole heatedly support this suggestion.
Please feel free to comment on my Map Upload threads. Your comments and suggestions help me make better maps for the DoGz!!
P.S. Click the Banner for instant teleportationism to the BattyMaps section of the forum! =3
i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy63/bailey_bat/BattyMapsSig.gif

Japanese Schoolgirl
Yes, please.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/1008_101.png

TigerOx
Thank you for this!

If you are willing, it would be great to also have the color_correction entity removed. We use a plugin to do this right now, but it would be better if it was just stripped from the map.

I will add this one for now. Thanks for the help.

TigerOx

Evil_Zodiac
nice suggestion Hater, i've had ppl go freakin nuts in the server when that map/song keeps going and had to change the map...
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/227_101.png

"Hey!, Hey! I'm Gonna Have To Ask You To Go Fuck Yourself!!!"- [*DoGz*] Evil_Zodiac

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=500209543
Hater
TigerOx, can you clarify on that? I tried decompile the map but it broke all the ladders, so I just extracted the mp3 out of the bsp, since it was zipped.

I think I could do it, just have to fix the ladders if I do decompile it. Gets broke during decompiling and I didn't want to alter the map to piss anyone off other than fix what pisses people off.

TigerOx
ah.

No worries then, I think it is working well now.

Thanks.

Cheech86
ty for taking the sound out of the map tiger ^^ most are too lazy to actually ever take a sound file out manuallyGrin

Jump to Forum: