Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Batty Maps
 Print Thread
CSS MAP - REFLEX-DE
Batty
Howdy, DoGz!

Good golly it's been a while! And in celebration of my return from a loooong hiatus, I bring you the gift of a new map!

This map is called ReflexDE, or Reflex: DoGz Edition! As such, Reflex is an older map that I've remade and tweaked for DoGz use, as requested once upon a time by Ozone. sorry for taking so long. If you'll refer to the video below, you'll see just how it works.

Oh, and thanks to all I've learned in college this last year, all my videos will now be presented in FULL HD, woo! And with a high quality production value, as I'm using Adobe Premier CS4, rather then Windows Movie Maker. Excuse the lack of HD awesome graphics in this one as unfortunately the game window was in a resolution of, like 1200x700 to keep it windowed and that effected the game video quality.

YouTube Video

Hopefully you guys will test it out and love it as much as I do. It's been a long time since the servers had some fresh content, I bet, so I'll be sure to offer it up in the coming months. Good to be back, fellas and I'll see you in game.

Download can be found in the .zip file below.
Batty attached the following file:
gg_dogz-bm_reflexde.zip [1.61MB / 469 Downloads]

Edited by Batty on 19-08-2012 12:01
Please feel free to comment on my Map Upload threads. Your comments and suggestions help me make better maps for the DoGz!!
P.S. Click the Banner for instant teleportationism to the BattyMaps section of the forum! =3
i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy63/bailey_bat/BattyMapsSig.gif

Evil_Zodiac
I'm digin the sliding walls (up and down to provide cover) as well as the underground passageway that creates the perfect choke point for some epic battles.

not that its necessary but...is there anyway to strategically place some exploding barrels and when they are shot they cause damage? think it could be awesome (possibly in the towers for the ppl who would wanna just sit up there)
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/227_101.png

"Hey!, Hey! I'm Gonna Have To Ask You To Go Fuck Yourself!!!"- [*DoGz*] Evil_Zodiac

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=500209543
Batty
Evil_Zodiac wrote:

"...is there anyway to strategically place some exploding barrels and when they are shot they cause damage? think it could be awesome (possibly in the towers for the ppl who would wanna just sit up there)"

Technically yes, but sadly explosion kills do not count towards kill points in gungame, thus making it more of an annoyance.
Please feel free to comment on my Map Upload threads. Your comments and suggestions help me make better maps for the DoGz!!
P.S. Click the Banner for instant teleportationism to the BattyMaps section of the forum! =3

Evil_Zodiac
I just thought of it more a deterrent from sitting in the high ground waiting for ppl to come to you.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/227_101.png

"Hey!, Hey! I'm Gonna Have To Ask You To Go Fuck Yourself!!!"- [*DoGz*] Evil_Zodiac

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=500209543
Kush
Looks like a really sweet map man!

A Really Nice Girl
I played the first one with ozone, and I gotta say....

Awesome, made a decent map into something realllly great looking, have to see how it plays but I think just from the video it will play well to :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLexgOxsZu0
TigerOx
Bailey Bat wrote:
Technically yes, but sadly explosion kills do not count towards kill points in gungame, thus making it more of an annoyance.

Actually you can make explosion kills give you a level, it just doesn't seem fair.

Cheech86
looks great glad to see your still at it....Grin

Batty
Anyone get a chance to review it? I don't want new stuff to be forgotten about.

TigerOx
I cannot get it to load on my computer, CS:S just crashes.
Sad

Batty
TigerOx wrote:

I cannot get it to load on my computer, CS:S just crashes.
Sad

downloaded it and replaced the files i had and it did crash, weird..

anywho, I fixed the files and did the same test of downloading it from the site and replacing my originals, and it works now, so give it a shot, Tiger. No Pancake Mix also said the new download worked on his end.
Edited by Batty on 04-07-2012 21:44

Kensei
Looks great, Batty! Bloody good musical selection for the debut too!

I'll keep my eye open for it, cuz I'd love to give it a go Smile

Kensei
I fight with flare, not forethought, sir...

You guys are just BEGGING to face the Moose!

If cats are putting slices of bread on their heads and taking pictures, they're proving to be almost as intelligent as we are!

gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/23338_101.png

Jump to Forum: