Amount in: $10.00
Balance: $9.33
Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
 Print Thread
MORE MAPS :O
z33la
I play in the Reverse Turbo server A LOT and we are ALWAYS playing the same maps. Even when I try to nominate a map there is nothing to choose from that isn't constantly played all day. I'm just suggesting that new/different/more maps are added to the list. I know I'm not the only one who is tired of constantly playing Texture City Advanced, Funtimes, etc. Honestly, I wouldn't mind if they were dropped FOREVER xD

But really... PLEASE look into it.

Thanks!

Also, I was recently playing in KHGW and tried nominating a map. The list actually wouldn't let you nominate maps that were recently played. It also showed you the maps that were recently played... I thought that was pretty cool Grin Just saying!
Edited by z33la on 06-05-2012 03:30

http://www.facebook.com/meagan.mendez
TigerOx
A while ago there were a lot of custom maps on the turbo server and all we got were complains. All people wanted to play was funtimes, lego or shotty.

We do exclude resent maps in out nominate list but it only goes back two maps. I guess that could be increased to promote randomness.

All the server are going to have a few changes in the next week or two. We will be adding new maps. If you have any in particular you would like, please post them here.

z33la
I agree, everyone complains about new maps. Even maps we don't usually play that aren't new. It's because they have map based skill so 99% of them do terrible and complain when we play new and unfamiliar maps.

It makes it hard for the rest of us who enjoy learning/playing new maps. But I know you guys can't please everyone. I'm looking forward to changes and if I can think of any maps I'll definitely post them for consideration.

Thank you :)

http://www.facebook.com/meagan.mendez
Ghod
Map based skill, pfft, this is why everyone should just run and gun, it's universally applied Grin

Ashley_
Yeah, I feel like in Reverse Turbo we play alot of the same maps over and over again and it becomes a bit tedious. Still loads of fun, but again when you play the same maps over and over again sometimes its just nice to have some other options. I find funtimes, city, blue, shotty, deagle all these maps seem to be played ALOT city to be #1, So i have to say that i think it will be a marvelous thing to add more variety Smile

https://twitter.com/#!/_ashole
Jump to Forum: