Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » Public Forums » Other Games
 Print Thread
CS: GO Beta Discussion
Cheech86
this is my impression of cs:go .......... im running, im rinning, im running, oh shheeeet here comes 3 guys...... (bunch of random shooting) everyones out of bullets lets cower away!!!! lol.... usually what happens on both ends still enjoyable but doesnt do the over a decade old game justice everything feels like more time needs to be spent on it.... more time than a august release...Sad

Batty
Heya, Just popped in to say I played this myself, and I have to admit it wasn't anything special. I know we've been pumped about this for a while but I guess I jin the bandwagon of hating something that isn't what I'm used to, and I can't help it.

Normally I'm not that fantastic of a shot on my best day, and this game makes me feel even worse! Player and I emptied a full clip into eachother and ran away to reload.

The higher end graphics are lovely, though and it's really awesome to play the game with something that looks up-to-date. Because of this, i REALLY can't wait to get my hands on the SDK for CSGO and go to town with rain effects and some better looking maps. Perhaps a re-do of favourites like Frost, which I've actually seen played on other GG servers (ego-boost).

Most of you would probably disagree but in this day and age of FPS games, CSGO could REALLY use an IRONSIGHT treatment. I keep wanting to look down the sights for an increase of accuracy and not having the ability to do that makes the game feel kinda lazy and, dare I say, really outdated.
Please feel free to comment on my Map Upload threads. Your comments and suggestions help me make better maps for the DoGz!!
P.S. Click the Banner for instant teleportationism to the BattyMaps section of the forum! =3
i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy63/bailey_bat/BattyMapsSig.gif

Scooby
Great to see you batty! Have missed you around here....

terrowrist
Scooby wrote:

Great to see you batty! Have missed you around here....

Great to see you too Scooby. You play sometime in the servers? or working these days?
"Nobody really knows what they're doing. We're all just trying to figure out what makes us happy."

Oligh1952
Hello, my friend. At the moment I am actively playing cs go. This is a good classic shooter with good graphics, as well as a constantly large amount of online. Within the game, I have a hobby of collecting weapon skins. Literally this week, I replenished my collection with the skin AWP | Medusa, I have been dreaming about it for a long time.

Jump to Forum: