Balance: $9.33
Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
Banned Again
MoneyFlow
I asked steal before setting it as my spray if it was racist in his opinion and he said no, and said it would be fine as long as no one complains, and no one has complained because its not racist.

Steal Your Face
Yea, i said in my opinion it wasnt racist. But im not the entire clan. Someone did compain, therefore here we stand. Someone took offence to it, therefore the ban. If you would just stop trying to push the limits of our rules then we wouldnt have to be in this situation.

MoneyFlow
Ok then i wasnt warned though. Its based on opinion here, and my opinion was different therefore it wasnt racist in my eyes.. So why would i get banned perm?

Evil_Zodiac
well with the past bans for the same issue and being a repeat offender (3 bans at this point) the punishment then escalates...

gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/227_101.png

"Hey!, Hey! I'm Gonna Have To Ask You To Go Fuck Yourself!!!"- [*DoGz*] Evil_Zodiac

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=500209543
MoneyFlow
What im trying to say is if someone would have warned me i would have changed it, i asked for admins opinion on it and he said it was ok therefore i used it thinking it would be ok.. I thought it really was gonna work out compared to my other sprays.

MoneyFlow
Seriously though, what does Robbing really have to do with race?

Evil_Zodiac
warnings in the past just don't seem to hit home with you. you'll go from one borderline spray and switch it to another it seems to be an endless cycle is all I'm saying.

"Hey!, Hey! I'm Gonna Have To Ask You To Go Fuck Yourself!!!"- [*DoGz*] Evil_Zodiac

IhasAcellular
MoneyFlow wrote:
Seriously though, what does Robbing really have to do with race?

Playing dumb is pointless.....

Its a very common stereotype, but in reality it has nothing to do with race. Your spray is playing upon that stereotype....

"Pubbing alone is more depressing than watching a mermaid get choked out with a bike chain"
- Pretzel

MoneyFlow
Yeah, but if i got an ok from an admin i thought it was ok?.. you guys can do what you want, im asking for unban and i just wont have a spray then if its really that BIG of a deal, thanks.

Kush
Well I'm torn on this one. This is exactly what you were banned for on previous bans. Why dont you get a picture of some money or a unicorn or something that people wouldnt find offensive,just a thought .Yet you had an admins approval to spray it and no warning was given so idk.

MoneyFlow
Yeah i know it wouldnt have been such a big deal if i was warned and not just straight up banned.. I can change the spray and will not spray anything to do with BLACK people, but its up to you guys if you want to unban me or not.

Evil_Zodiac
MoneyFlow wrote:
I can change the spray and will not spray anything to do with BLACK people

http://sourcebans...amp;Submit

You've made similar promises before about not pushing the rules with the racist sprays....thats why skinny unbanned you on the 2nd ban. You've also had a conversation with Ctrl-Alt-Del where you said you wouldn't do it anymore and would relax. @ some point it becomes repetitive and unnecessary to continue warning and going through the appeal process..not everyones opinion is the same and the argument that "everyone loves" your spray is incorrect or we would not be here.

P.S. Its never good when you have to start a ban appeal with "Banned AGAIN"

Edited by Evil_Zodiac on 13-09-2011 01:16

skinnydude
i say ban him...like you in all...but rules are rules ...and all your srays are borderline ...

subwolfer
i have seen the spray and i am not going to comment on whether its racist or not. i will say this though since you are playing on our servers its our opinions that matter.

"If you want to be happy be ignorant, if you want to know the truth prepare to become a cynic"

hlstatsx.dogzgaming.com/sig-326-random.png

badseed
Can’t believe I wasted my time reading two pages of this crap again. You want to play the game of whether its racist or not and want to argue with members I’d say do it on a different server!

TigerOx
I agree Badseed.

You have had enough chances.

Locked.

Jump to Forum: