Balance: $18.66
Left to go: $81.34

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Ban Appeal
 Print Thread
Banned Again
MoneyFlow
I was banned about a couple minutes ago without warning by Cell for my spray. It is not innapropriate please review it. Thank you

STEAM_0:1:11869945

IhasAcellular
I think the other 2 times you've been banned for VERY SIMILAR sprays should have been plenty of warnings.

I'm tired of you pushing the envelope, stirring shit up, and causing problems. Remember why you were unbanned the last time? You obviously enjoy pushing the envelope with our admins, and its about time that came to an end. You didn't take advantage of your second, and third chances, I personally dont feel that you deserve a 4th.

Unban reason: said he would not do it again

Apparently that wasn't the case.

"Pubbing alone is more depressing than watching a mermaid get choked out with a bike chain"
- Pretzel

No pancake mix
To be perfectly honest cell i think the sprays borderline mostly not racist. What if it were a white guy? The sprays kinda mostly a pun. If he werent wearing the batman mask then itd be racist kinda

MoneyFlow
yeah and i kept that promise, its not racist... everyone loves it no one has said anything about it, i have had it for about a month, but yet you ban me without warning.

MoneyFlow
And it's robin, batmans sidekick, and the guy is wearing a batman mask.. either you have a problem with me, or you just dont like batman.

MoneyFlow
I guess any spray with a BLACK man is considered racist in this server. Am i correct? Because you said no racist sprays, you said nothing about black people not being allowed..

IhasAcellular
MoneyFlow wrote:
yeah and i kept that promise, its not racist... everyone loves it no one has said anything about it, i have had it for about a month, but yet you ban me without warning.

This is the exact same "reasoning" (if you can even call it that) that you used before when you were perma banned by skinny. It doesn't matter that "everyone loves it" or that nobody said anything. I didn't even notice it until I came back to my computer.

Face it, your spray is stereotypical, borderline racist, and inappropriate for our servers. Just like the other 2 times you were banned. You KNOW that sprays that push the envelope will get you banned, and you continue to use them.

And you might want to go back to school/spend some more time at the movies. "Robin" is batmans sidekick, robbin is a shortened version of the word ROBBING, meaning to steal.

Nice try though.

"Pubbing alone is more depressing than watching a mermaid get choked out with a bike chain"
- Pretzel

MoneyFlow
Once again its not racist, that is a matter of opinion. And your opinion is clearly incorrect because my spray is about batman.. If it was a white guy it would be fine, am i right?

MoneyFlow
Ok so your telling me only black people steal? and its not my fault the guy who put it on google images spelled it wrong. You need to go back to school on whats racist and whats not sir. Nice try though.

IhasAcellular
MoneyFlow wrote:
Once again its not racist, that is a matter of opinion. And your opinion is clearly incorrect because my spray is about batman.. If it was a white guy it would be fine, am i right?

If it were a white guy with no shirt on, and said I CANT GO ONE NIGHT WITHOUT ROBIN, I would assume that its some horrible attempt at a homosexual joke and continue believing that you have a hugely immature sense of humor.

Fact is, its not a white guy, and its racist.

I'm done discussing this with you, its obvious that you cant formulate a legitimate reason as to why you deserve an unban, and obviously dont take it seriously.

Toodles sir!

Oh, and about that school thing, it's "you're".

- Pretzel

MoneyFlow
Your the racist by tricking yourself into thinking that only black people steal. The spray is clearly about batman and your turning into racism because of one extra B in the sentence of the spray.

Evil_Zodiac
I can see where cell is coming from with this being a consistent issue with you its hard for anybody to have sympathy for your situation.

gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/227_101.png

"Hey!, Hey! I'm Gonna Have To Ask You To Go Fuck Yourself!!!"- [*DoGz*] Evil_Zodiac

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=500209543
MoneyFlow
No its hard for me to constantly appeal these bans because of your guys's opinions.. You take the game wayyy to personal and of course if a spray involves a black guys its considered racist.. Basically thats what your trying to say right?

MoneyFlow
You guys said no racist sprays, you said nothing about sprays to not have black people in them.. Therefore, i kept my promise.

Tolik the Terrible
i am sure if cell baned you than he had a good reason. Like he said you been pushing envelope

MoneyFlow
where is this envelope that you speak of? If i had sprayed this to hurt anyones feelings then you are wrong, everyone loves it. you guys are racist as i have said in my previous posts.

IhasAcellular
img32.imageshack.us/img32/8453/envelope1.jpg

This is the offending envelope I think.

The evidence is quite conclusive.

Edited by IhasAcellular on 12-09-2011 22:08
- Pretzel

MoneyFlow
Thats racist cus its white.. And i dont see me pushing it, so where is this proof?

MoneyFlow
The envelope is not moving, therefore your argument is invalid.

MoneyFlow
Just unban me, its not the sprays you dont approve of, its me.. Just like ban me for hacking or something more reasonable to argue for.

Jump to Forum: