Balance: $9.33
Left to go: $90.67

Click here to expand donation informationCurrent Donations
View Thread
DoGz Gaming Clan » DoGz Servers » Batty Maps
 Print Thread
CSS MAP - CLASSIC
Batty
Seems that the BattyMaps laboratory is having a bit of a malfunction when testing old maps for playability issues! Oh nooooes!

"CLASSIC"

This is classic. A Mash up of the three top gg maps of all timez. Though I hate them with a passion, someone likes them so they must be good. As such, what could be better then those three maps then... well... those three maps! This insane mash-up features recognizable layouts and features of gg_churches_v2, gg_aim_shotty_2, and gg_fy_funtimes. I was going to add some texture city stuff in there, but I can only tolerate so much. I hope you like the layout, it took me a long while before I could construct something that flowed smoothly and have something people could enjoy.

A special thanks to Kush for helping me spot the minor flaws such as invisible textures and broken ladders.

"CLASSIC" Teaser Video - Videos Now all in HD, bitches!
(I really love this one. So cryptic!)
YouTube Video

Download link below =3
Batty attached the following file:
gg_dogz-bm_classic.zip [2.09MB / 461 Downloads]

Edited by Batty on 19-08-2012 12:04
Please feel free to comment on my Map Upload threads. Your comments and suggestions help me make better maps for the DoGz!!
P.S. Click the Banner for instant teleportationism to the BattyMaps section of the forum! =3
i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy63/bailey_bat/BattyMapsSig.gif

Sniper Jesus
from that short set of ss you can see at the very end, looks like it could be quite entertaining......
img826.imageshack.us/img826/7615/24ceck7.gif

delusional
I want more batty!!

delusional
So i downloaded the map and had to play it. It was very nice batty. I think it may be my new favorite map. I love the sky box and how you made it look like a huge error. VERY nicely done man. I cant wait to actually play on it.

Batty
Thanks a lot delusional ^_^ yeah I was very proud of how clever an idea i got for the "story" of them ap, rather then just "here's a mash-up, go play it" i wanted it to have a little creative flare, so thanks for noticing ^_^
Please feel free to comment on my Map Upload threads. Your comments and suggestions help me make better maps for the DoGz!!
P.S. Click the Banner for instant teleportationism to the BattyMaps section of the forum! =3

Sniper Jesus
This map seems awesome, just tried it. I did notice a small glitch in the ladder textures for the side of the churches, one side on each is missing a piece. Also I think the ladder textures into the grave should be extended to the ground or almost to it because with the way they currently are, it gives the appearance one must jump to hit the ladder.

I can see this map being GREAT for the death match servers, yet on the turbo server taking as long if not longer then a round of texture city advance. With this said, I can wait to see it on all the servers because with bots its just not the same and even it takes a while, this map would be fun to play, can this be put at the top of the nomination menu?? or shuffle the menu up a bit so funtimes isn't nominated quite as much?

Good job batty, nice combination of the maps, can't wait to see it on the server.

ryuseishin
as i already told you from testing it nice map, and after retesting the finished map i still say really nice job with this, can't wait to play it on the turbo GG server.

And not to nitpick but wasn't i the one who told you about the ladders that didn't work right and the missing textures?
RyuSeishin=Dragon Spirit in Japanese
GG_DM Overflow
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/137538_101.png
GG_Turbo Reverse
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/18314_101.png

Batty
any update on if and when this will be playable on our servers?

TigerOx
Map updates happening today...

Sniper Jesus
PARTY!

ryuseishin
awesome cant wait to play it
GG_DM Overflow
GG_Turbo Reverse

IhasAcellular
You take OG churches (win) OG funtimes (win) and the NEW (while still win) version of shotty? THAT FUCKS WITH MY OCD BATTY!

Still looks good, cant wait to try it!
"Pubbing alone is more depressing than watching a mermaid get choked out with a bike chain"
- Pretzel

ryuseishin
finally got to play it and it is indeed win
GG_DM Overflow
GG_Turbo Reverse

skinnydude
tryed playing it last night ppl in the turbo sever did not like it..said there was to much goin on....i liked it tho

Batty
"Too much going on"? seriously? if gungame, for heaven's sakes. And they like playing on Texture city, which is 10x more complex. All our players have Centophobia =P
Edited by Batty on 23-08-2011 13:07

Stumpy
Hey! I don't! I have never played this map, but I fucking love it! I mean I love churches, shotty, and funtimes, so how could I hate this mashup? People are just hatin on you Bailey! They can go fuck themselves.
gameme.dogzgaming.com/sig/98299_101.png

Batty
H8RZ GUNNA H8

Sniper Jesus
lol, that was one of my thoughts going on when i looked at the map...."this is a really complicated map" then i thought of city adv and was like nvm.....

skinnydude
yeah i loved it i think ppl need to open there minds up alittle and play something besides funtimes

ryuseishin
thats what everyone said when i was playing it, bu they seemed to like it once they played it a bit more, its a great map.
GG_DM Overflow
GG_Turbo Reverse

Jump to Forum: